Love Between Lies

While the couples are watching 'Beastar' Rainbow Dash's phong rang. She grabbed it and look who's calling.

"Who's that?" Applejack asked, still facing the screen.

"Uh. Can you give me a minute." Rainbow Dash said, she stand up and walks to the kitchen.

Applejack watch her as she walks away. Applejack trust her, so no biggy Rainbow Dash is hidding something from her.... Right?

Rainbow Dash answer the phone call.

Sunset: Did it work?

RD: I haven't used it yet, why are you in such a hurry about it?

Sunset: I can't wait to have--

RD: Yeah. Not you, OURS. But are you sure it's gonna work?

Sunset: 100%. Yes. Princess Twilight give that to me, so it'll work. And Plus, you asked for it.

RD: I din't know magic can do that.

Sunset: Well, she's comes from the world full of magic.

RD: *sigh*

Sunset: Don't tell me she didnt know?

RD: Not yet. It's more on a surprise.

Sunset: *giggles* right. But this is Applejack. You can't hide secrets from her.

RD: I know.

"Rainbow? Why are you whispering?" Applejack barge into the kitchen.

'Oh no'.

RD: Oh right. Thank you again Sunset.

Sunset: Huh?

RD: Wha-? HAHAHAHA you're so funny. I'll call you later.

Sunset: *knows Applejack was there* Ohhhhh.

RD: Bye!

*Ends the call*

"Hey Aj." Rainbow Dash put her phone down.

"Sunset Shimmer?" Applejack asked and walk towards her.

"Yeah." Rainbow Dash said, literally sweating.

"She calls you so often, what are you guys talking about?" Applejack asked and sit to the kitchen chair.

Rainbow Dash think of something to tell lies. "About how Pinkie Pie ruined her fav. cake by putting some mushroom." She lied.

"Uh huh?" Applejack grabbed an Apple on the table. "Sunset called you, only telling you that? And Pinkie Pie ruined her cake, by putting some mushrooms?." Applejack gasped in not shocking way. "Ah didn't know Pinkie Pie is so careless when it comes to baking." She take a bite of an Apple, she raised her eyebrows knowing that her Girlfriend is 20% lying. "Huh, Rainbow Danger Dash?"

'Oh no. This is bad. She said my full name.' Rainbow Dash gulped, she open the frigde and look for something. "Oh no. We're out of..... honey! Bruh. We should definetly go buy one. What do you say?" She turn to look at her girlfriend, who is looking at her in fierce, taking a bite of her apple.

Applejack stare at her knowing that she is 50% lying. "We don't use honey." She said chewing her apple.

"Wha-? Hahahaha. Riiiight, right. I forgot." Her heart is beating so fast. She slam the refrigerator door and look at her girlfriend. "C-Can we watch now. I'm loving that series." Rainbow Dash smile proudly, more on like Pinkie Pie.