Birthday

"Aj! It's Fluttershy's Birthday, Wake up!!" Rainbow Dash shake Applejack's body.

Applejack groan as the light hit her in the eyes. "Go back to sleep, Rainbow! It's freaking night!"

"I know, let's hurry up and buy some gift."

"Rainbow! It's Quarantine. We can't go out."

"We can't?"

"No!" Applejack said and close her eyes.

"What about we Video call her??"

"Can we please do that tomorrow?"

Rainbow Dash breathe out and turn off the light. She lay beside Applejack and hug her, they cuddle.

Fluttershy is Rainbow Dash's first friend since birth, because their mothers are best friends in that time, so they go to same school every year. But Rainbow Dash only like her as a friend and so did Fluttershy, that's why there friendship last.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash wake up early to bake some cake. They also know that they can't go out because of the Quarantine, but Fluttershy house is not that far from theirs so they have to go there, plus it's her birthday.

"Applejack! Hurry up!" Rainbow Dash yelled waiting inside the car. Applejack is locking their house doors. She carry the cake at put it at the back seat and walk to the front seat beside Rainbow Dash.

"Did you bought your clothes?" Applejack asked, Rainbow Dash nods and start the car.

5 mins when they got there, Rainbow Dash park the car. She saw her friends are inside Fluttershy house.

Rainbow Dash carry the cake and their bag where their clothes are. Applejack help Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy saw that her couple friends are coming, so she open them the door.

"Happy Birthday, Shy!" Rainbow Dash said and hug Fluttershy.

"Thank you, Rainbow. But- you know. No hugging right?" Fluttershy whisper.

Rainbow Dash remembered and let go of the hug. "Right, right. Sorry."

"It's fine."

"Happy Birthday Fluttershy." Applejack greet her and tap her shoulder gently.

"Thank you, Aj. Come in. The girls are waiting." Fluttershy said, as her couple friends come in, she closed the door.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack walk to Fluttershy's kitchen, they saw their friends are there eating Pinkie Pie's cupcake.

"Whoa- are you sure that cupcake is not drugged?" Applejack asked putting the cake down.

Twilight chuckled. "Nope. I've tried it. And I'm still normal."

"So you're not normal before?" Pinkie Pie asked giggling.

"Maybe she hit her head before." Sunset Shimmer added.

"Ha Ha. Very Funny." Twilight rolled her eyes and take a bite of the cupcake.

"Darlings, your here!" Rarity greet her couple friend and hug Applejack.

Rainbow Dash raise her eyebrows and push Rarity. "Whoa whoa, there Rare. No hugging. We never know you might have Virus."

"Rainbow Dash!" Applejack called.

"What? I'm just being protective."

Applejack blush and look away.

"Right. Sorry, Darling." Rarity said.