Growing old with you

It's 7p.m and the couples are sitting in the living room watching 'Girl from nowhere' on Netflix.

"Nooo!" Rainbow Dash groan looking at her phone screen.

This make Applejack looked at her. "What the-?"

"It's Season today!" Rainbow Dash pout.

"And...?"

"I'm Epic, again." Rainbow Dash said watching her Mythical Glory Rank change to Epic.

"Great. Season. And you're not going to sleep until you're Legend are you?" Applejack asked looking at the screen.

"Maybe?"

Applejack pause the series and turn to looked at Rainbow Dash.
"No."

"What?!" Rainbow Dash scoff. "I need to be Mythic in 1 week."

"And ah say no."

Rainbow Dash gasped. "What is wrong with you? It's Quarantine."

"We have online class, Dash. And you only have 2 hours to play. In that 2 hours, you can either play Fortine or Mobile legends." Applejack smirk.

"You know I can't choose." Rainbow Dash pout.

"You will. And you must. Or you can play both, one hour each." Applejack look at their t.v screen and play the series.

"What about Saturday and Sunday?" Rainbow Dash smile hoping Applejack agreed.

Applejack again pause the series and turn to look at Rainbow Dash. "Sure. But only if you dont have homework, done doing the chores and clean our pets." Applejack said counting it on her fingers.

Rainbow Dash smile fades away. "Fine. I'll do ALL that."

"Ah didnt anything about YOU doing all that stuff. But if you insist. Why not?" Applejack smirk.

Rainbow Dash gasped. "I mean. You'll help me of course. I-I can't clean the house alone, and what if Winnona Bites me... And-"

"Mmm..?"

"You will help me, right?"

"What if Ah don't want to?" Applejack teased.

Rainbow Dash make a puppy eyes. "Please....?"

Applejack giggiled. "Of course, Love." Applejack lean close to Rainbow Dash and kissed her lips. "Ah love you."

Rainbow Dash smiled. And before she could say it back. Rainbow Dash's phone rang.

Applejack growl in the moment and look at Rainbow Dash's phone screen. It's Gilda.

Rainbow Dash look at her phone screen and answered it.

RD: Sup?

Gilda: Ready to sleep like a Vampire?

RD: Can't on weekdays.

Gilda: Because of your mom?

RD: she's my girlfriend.

Gilda: okay, okay, just kidding.

RD: But she said, it's okay on weekend.

Gilda: Awesome. See you in three days, then?

RD: And make our enemies cry.

Gilda: That's our Girl.

RD: See ya~

End the call

R

ainbow Dash put her phone to their small table and look at Applejack who is watching on the T.V screen.

Rainbow Dash smile as she lean over and hug her girlfriend. "I love you too." She kiss her cheeks.

The couples watched the Series 'Girl From Nowhere' until they get tired.

Applejack stand up stretching her body and yawned.

Rainbow Dash unplug the T.V and hug Applejack. Her warmth is what she wants, and need.

Applejack smile of how adorable her girlfriend was. Applejack kisses her girlfriend's forehead.

"Want to go to sleep?" Applejack asked.

"Can we eat first?" Rainbow Dash asked and look at her Girlfriend's beautiful emerald eyes.

Applejack nod.

Rainbow Dash stand up straight and pull Applejack to the Kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Applejack asked and walk to the sink and wash her hands.

"Mmm.... you?"

Applejack raise her eyebrows. "Right. Aren't you hungry?"

"I am."

"Then, quit playing around. What to you want to eat?"

"Can I eat you instead?" Rainbow Dash asked flirting.

"Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow chuckled. "Okay okay. I want Avocado shake."

"Why do ya want shake?"

"Craving for it."

"Okay. Ah'll make you one." Applejack said and grabbed the recipe and the blender.

"Put some love in it." Rainbow Dash wink.

Applejack raised her eyebrows.

After Applejack make the shake they both drink it and went upstairs.

"Ah'm just gonns take a shower." Applejack said entering the bathroom.

"No!"

This make Applejack stopped and look at Rainbow Dash.

"We din't make love yet."

"So? Ah can't take a shower when we are not making love?" Applejacl turn to her lover.

"Maybe?"

Applejack scoff. "Why don't ya take a bath with me?"

"I thought you never asked." Rainbow Dash rush to the bathroom, pass Applejack.

Applejack walk in and close the door. Rainbow Dash open the fossil and turn it to warm. Applejack on the other hand is removing her clothes. Rainbow Dash turn to look at Applejack, seeing her sexy body makes her...

Applejack notice it and smirk. "Wipe yer drool."

Rainbow Dash blushed and touch her mouth and felt no saliva. "Damn you, Aj."

Applejack walk to her lover naked. Applejack lean in to her ears and whisper. "Why don't ya take yer clothes off, huh?" Applejack smirk and look at Rainbow Dash's Magenta Eyes. "Or Ah'll do it?"

Rainbow Dash blushed of how Applejack looked at her. Her butterflies in her stomach makes her wanna touch Applejack more.

Rainbow Dash pulled Applejack to her and smack her lips to hers. They both share passionate kiss, feeling the love, having a tongue war.

They pulled out and breathe for air.

Rainbow Dash take off her clothes and they both hop in the bathtub.

Applejack put liquid soap and it makes bubbles to their tub.

"Mmm... I love this." Rainbow Dash breathe in and breathe out loving the smell of the soap.

Applejack slide to Rainbow Dash, she cupped her hands to her cheeks and lean in to kiss her.
Rainbow Dash kisses back.

They pulled away. And look at each other's eyes.

"You know what the best part is?" Rainbow Dash asked Applejack, staring at her Emerald's eyes.

"The s*x part?"

Rainbow Dash chuckled.

"Growing old with you...., you perv."

Quarantine *AppleDash*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें