Bad Dreams

Applejack and Rainbow Dash are sleeping in each others arms when, suddenly Applejack Gasped in her sleep and woke up.

"Gaaah-" Applejack quickly sit up and open her eyes. She grab a blanket to cover herself because she's naked. She open the lamp.

"Aj? You okay?" Rainbow Dash sit up, holding the blanket to cover herself, and open her eyes.

Applejack is sweating, breathing hard.

"Applejack?" Rainbow Dash hold her girlfriend's shoulder. Applejack jumped.
"Hey, you alright?" Rainbow Dash ask worrying. She cup her hands to her lovers cheek to make her look at her. 

Applejack fear disappear when she look at her girlfriend's magenta eyes. "Y-Yeah Ah'm alright. Ah Just have a bad dream, Ah guess?" Applejack hold her lovers hands and bow her head.

"Hey, It's just a dream okay? It can't hurt you now. I'm here." Rainbow Dash said.

Applejack look at her and smile. "Ah know. It just. It feel so real." Applejack lay down and look at the ceiling.

"What did you dreamed about?" Rainbow Dash said and lay to her chest, feeling her heart beat, wrapping her arms around her lover's stomach.

Applejack sigh, petting her lovers hair. "A girl and a demon, a mountain and fire, the death of the soul and the suffering of them all."

Rainbow Dash chuckled. "Feels like poem to me. Is that for me?" Rainbow Dash asked curious.

"It's what's in my head, Dash. And no. If Ah was gonna write you a poem, Ah'll gonna write a something about love. Not about death." Applejack said still loking at the ceiling.

"I think that's more scarier than my dream about Hannah Grace." Rainbow Dash sigh. "What time is it?" She look at her girlfriend.

Applejack grabbed her phone beside her and look at the time. "3A.m"

Rainbow Dash yawned. "That's why I'm still sleepy."

"Yeah, me too. Sorry for waking you up." Applejack said and kiss her lovers head.

The couples go back to sleep, but Applejack's dream seems to not let go of her head.

Applejack POV

I was in a hotel, standing at the entrance. But, what am I doing here? I look around and saw a lot of blood everywhere. HELP! I heard someone's calling for help. But where? "Hello?" I called. "Is anyone in there?"
I walk to the elevator and open it, It was clean, no blood, so I get inside.

I can still hear someone is calling for help. I look at the botton and it has 31 floor. I press the 15 bottom that is glowing and first thing I know I was in that floor.

The room was all open, the door has this big mark of claws. I was scared, but somebody needs help.

I run to the last door that is red and open it. I was shock it has on fire, I cough and cover my face. "Hello? Are you here?" I yelled, the smoke is everywhere, I can't see.

"Help please! I'm stuck!" I run to the bathroom and saw a girl, she's stuck in the broken tub. "Help please."
I quickly open the fossil and grab a towel and wet it. I then carry the tub that is super heavy, but I don't care, this girl needs help.

Then the last thing I knew I was carrying her in my arms with wet towels in our faces. I look at her heels and she was bleeding, the cut to her heels is huge.
"Don't worry, we are almost there." I run to the elevator. And about to close it, but then I saw a dark shadow walking towards us.

"Close it! Hurry!" The girl yelled, scared. And the shadow change to a demon and look at me, I was scared, she was scary, then she dash towards us but luckily the elevator shut.

I sat down panting. "What was that?" I ask.

"A Demon." She said in pain. Then I saw the big cut was healing.

"What the-?" I gasped.

"It's okay. It's just a dream." She stand up and look at me.

"What?"

Then she hit me. Hard.

Third Person POV

Applejack wakes up in the sound of the alarm. Her head hurts, she look beside her and saw Rainbow Dash wasnt there.

Applejack turn off the alarm, she stand up and wear her robe. Applejack walk downstairs, she smell something delicious, she walks to the kitchen and saw her girlfriend was cooking.

"Mmm... my girlfriend cooking." Applejack walks up to her and hug her at her back. Applejack kiss her neck.

"Morning Aj." Rainbow Dash flip the pan, she turn to look at her lover and kiss her.

"Morning, love." Applejack said and kiss her back.
She look at the plate with pancake in it. "Whoa, you made these?" Applejack asked.

"No, Winnona did."

Applejack quickly look at her and raise her eyebrows.

"Of course it's me. Who else, Aj." Rainbow Dash said and put the pancake to the plate.

Applejack smiled.

"How was your sleep?" Rainbow Dash asked.

It hit Applejack. She can't remember her dreams.

"Great. It was amazing." Applejack said and sit to the table.

Rainbow Dash turn off the stove and clean the cooker.

"So. What comes to your mind to wake up early and cook breakfast?" Applejack said teasing her girlfriend.

Rainbow Dash wash her hands and look at her. "Why?" Rainbow Dash wipe her hands with a clean towel. "Can't I cook breakfast to my beautiful girlfriend?" Rainbow Dash said walking towards her, she spread her lovers legs and wrap her arms about her neck.

Applejack giggles and press her lips against her lovers. It was soft and warm, their spark glow, and this make them kiss passionately.

Applejack wrap her arms around her lover's head, the butterflies in their stomach makes them want more.

Rainbow Dash pulled away. "Maybe we can continue this after breakfast." Rainbow Dash said looking into her emerald eyes.

Applejack smile and agree. "Yeah. Ah'm kinda hungry." Applejack said and hop down to the table.

While Eating...
"So what did you dreamed about today when you woke up?" Rainbow Dash asked chewing her food.

This make Applejack look at her. "Ah don't remember."

Rainbow Dash swallow her food. "You are sure it's not nightmare?"

Applejack sigh. "Ah don't know. And Ah don't care about it now that Ah don't remember it." Applejack take a bite her lover's home made pancake.

Breakfast is done and Applejack do the dishes. And she still wants to remember her dream, and what was it about, but she can't remember a thing.

"You said 'A girl and a demon, a mountain and fire, the death of the soul and the suffering of them all'." Rainbow Dash said laying to her lap while they watch netflix.

"Ah did?" Applejack look at her curious.

"Uh, yes."

Applejack remembered. "Oh, yeah. Ah remember that. But only that. Really. Ah can't-" Applejack was shock. "And why do you want me to remember it?"

Rainbow Dash look at her. "I just wanted to know that it's not as scary as mine. Which is scarier than mine." Rainbow Dash look at the screen. "But if you can't remember. Maybe it's not that scary."

Applejack sigh and look at the screen. "Ah hope you're right."