Soju

"NOT NOW!" Applejack said and look at her phone. "NO ELECTRICITY!"

Applejack was about to answer to her teacher but she went lag, she look at the internet and it have this triangle yellow sign. 

Applejack turn to girlfriend who is happily jumping because there have no class.

"No electricity, mean no Online games."

Rainbow Dash smile fades away. "WHAT?!" Rainbow Dash panick.

Applejack breathe out and look at her phone screen. "Luckily my battery is 98%" Applejack said opening her data to tell the teacher they have no electricity.
And it turns out that the whole town doesnt.

Rainbow Dash grab her phone. "69%?! HOW CAN I LIVE WITH 69%?" Rainbow Dash panick.

"Then don't use yer phone." Applejack said standing up. She close her laptop and walk downstairs.

Applejack feed their pets and free them to play. Applejack giggles of how cute they are. She walk to the kitchen and get something to eat.

Rainbow Dash walk downstairs and can't think of anything to do. She groan and sit to the living room.

Applejack notice her girlfriend and walk towards her.

"I'm doomed." Rainbow Dash said and cover her face with a pillow.

"Snap out of it Dash. They say it only takes 6 hours."

"6 hours?! What if in that 6 hours my fortnite has been hack and I was too late for that? Or my social accounts? NOOOO!!" Rainbow Dash scream her lungs out to the pillow.

Applejack slap her.

Rainbow Dash drop the pillow and touch her hand. "Ow. What was that for?"

"Let's drink Soju."

"What is soju?" Rainbow Dash asked looking at her lover.

"Korean Alcohol. The one you ask before."

"The green one?"

Applejack wink. "Ah'm gonna take it."
Applejack walks to their kitchen and grab the two soju with 17% alchohol with it and some chips.
She walk back to the living room and saw Rainbow Dash is in indian sit. Applejack sit in front of her and put down the alcohol and chips.

"Here."

Rainbow Dash was excited to taste it. So she open the one bottle and smell it.
"Whoa. That one is strong."
She look at the label and saw 17%. "Isnt this too much?"

"It's perfect. Plus were at home."  Appkejack said opening the chips.

Rainbow Dash agree with her. She grab the tiny glass to where people pour some alcohol in it. Applejack do the same and they cheers. They drink it.

Rainbow Dash like the after taste. "Whoa. This is delicous."

"Ah know right." Applejack said and eat some chips to blend the taste.

Rainbow Dash pour some again to her and Applejack and drink it.

"Whooaaa! Okay. First to get drunk lost."
Rainbow Dash said and eat some chips.

Applejack notice that Rainbow Dash is turning pink, she's not good at drinking, btw.

Rainbow Dash again pour some to herself and drink it. "Why didnt I know you exist before?" Rainbow Dash said talking to the bottle.

"Aj? Why there's two of you?" Rainbow Dash said and giggles, she pour some again and drink it.

Soju is almost empty becausw of Rainbow Dash.
Applejack keep laughing, she just watch her lover to drink more until she get really drunk.