I need you (Part 2)

Warning~ 18+ smut scene-

The couples went to their bedroom. Applejack giggled as Rainbow Dash pulled her into their bedroom, she shut the door hurriedly before grabbing Applejack's wrists and pinning her against it, crashing their lips together in a heated kiss.

When the lack of air become an issue, they pulled apart. "You're mine." Rainbow Dash said aggressively still feeling tipsy.

Applejack just grinned up at her and snort. Rainbow Dash connected their lips again, biting the blonde's bottom lip before running her tongue over it, demanding entrance in to Applejack's mouth. Applejack let out a moan as their tongues dances inside their mouth.

Rainbow Dash pulled back with a smirk, as she grab Applejack's loosen shirt. The blonde got the hint quickly, raising her arms over her head so her lover could remove her clothes. Rainbow Dash bit her lip, seeing her lover was bare underneath.

"You're mine, Cowgirl." Rainbow Dash husked, squeezing Applejack's ass firmly.

"All yers, love." Applejack smirked back, pulling Rainbow Dash's shirt. The Rainbow haired got the hint and soon all of their clothes are on the floor.

"Mmmm.... all mine." Rainbow Dash agreed, smelling the soju on Applejack's breath, tugging Applejack to the bed and falling on it, pulling the blonde on top of her, kissing her hungrily, one hand on Applejack's waist and the other on the her backside. Applejack kissed back with just as much passion, one hand tangled in Rainbow Dash's hair, the other sliding up her side to squeeze her boob.

Rainbow Dash broke the kiss with a little moan, feeling Applejack teasing her breast. She moved Applejack on her body slightly, attaching her lips to her neck and sucking hard. Applejack whimpered, hand squeezing Rainbow Dash's breast harder, thumb grazing over on her lover's nipple. Rainbow Dash moved her lips to another spot on Applejack's neck, sinking her teeth into soft skin. The blonde let out a yelp, which turned into moan as she felt Rainbow Dash's tongue soothing over the now bruised skin.

The couples being drunk continue it and won't stop until they are done. They want more, they need more, they need each other.

Rainbow Dash sat up, so Applejack was now sitting on her lap. "On your knees." Rainbow Dash demanded, leaning forward and nipping at Applejack's neck, thrusting her hips up.

Without a word, Applejack clambered off Rainbow Dash and the bed, to the floor where she slowly sunk down onto her knees on the soft carpet.

Rainbow Dash scooted to the edge of the bed, her legs hanging over the side. She let out a low growl at the sight of her lover on her knees looking up at her through hooded eyes.

As Rainbow Dash parted her legs, Applejack licked her lips, leaning forward and trailing soft kisses up the inside of Rainbow Dash's thigh, doing the same to the other after, stopping just before leg met where Rainbow Dash wanted her the most. Applejack grasped Rainbow Dash's thighs with her hands, leaning forwards and capturing her lover's cl*t between her lips, sucking gently before licking down Rainbow Dash's folds and plunging her tongue inside her.

Rainbow Dash gasped, hands threaded into Applejack's hair in a tight grip, forcing her to further in, if that was possible.

"God, Aj!" Rainbow Dash gasped.

Applejack thrust her tongue harder as she felt Rainbow Dash's grip on her tighten even further, her hips grinding up to meet with Applejack's tongue.

The rainbow haired groaned, between her lover's skilled tongue darting in and out of her and her nose bumping against Rainbow Dash's cl*t, she was going to cum soon. Applejack could tell as much as she felt the girl's thighs squeeze against her head. With a few more thrusts, Rainbow Dash came.

"Shit, Ah~ fck, Aj." She panted, trying to get her breath back as Applejack trailed her fingers through her folds, gathering us as much wetness as she could before sticking her fingers in her mouth, licking them clean and looking up at Rainbow Dash as she did so.

The couple sober up a little, specially Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash tugged Applejack back onto the bed, setting her on her lap once again. "You're so hot." she muttered as she brought their lips together, tasting herself on her lover's mouth.

Without warning or detaching their lips, Rainbow Dash flipped them so the blonde girl was now laying under her in one skilled movement. Rainbow Dash is the strongest of the two now that Applejack is a little tipsy, but want to have more, instead of sleeping. She want Rainbow Dash.

"Your turn." Rainbow Dash smirked, straddling Applejack's thighs and trailing her hands up and down the blonde's sides are she lowered her head and caught one of Applejack's nipples in her mouth.

"Mmm... Rainbow~." Applejack groaned, sobering up, feeling her lover is teasing the hardened with her tongue before releasing it and moving to her other breast, doing the same. Rainbow Dash loves sucking Applejack's breast, not just because it was big, it's because it's Applejack's sensitive part.

How Rainbow Dash love Applejack's moan, biting her lovers boob, Rainbow Dash pulled her head back. "Want more?" She asked her one and only love, in sexy tone.

Applejack nodded and bit her lip as she felt Rainbow Dash's hands trailing down her stomach, her nails raking across Applejack's perfectly abs as she went.

She teased Applejack's entrance with her fingers. "How many fingers do you want, cowgirl?"

"You choose." The blonde replied breathlessly, shutting her eyes as she waited anxiously for Rainbow Dash to decide.

Applejack felt Rainbow Dash's hand leave her dripping core, but before she had a chance to complain, Rainbow Dash rammed three fingers into her without warning. Applejack whimpered at the sudden intrusion, the pleasure mixed with the bit of pain at being entered so unexpectedly only turning her on more.

"Ohhh Rainbow~." Applejack moaned.

She let out a whimper when Rainbow Dash angled her thumb so it would rub against her cl*t every time she thrust her fingers in, looking up at Rainbow Dash with emerald eyes darkened with l*st and need.

"I know, cowgirl." Rainbow Dash said softly, thrusting her hips against her hand so the thrusts would be harder and faster.

Applejack clenched her eyes shut, letting the building sensation take over.

"Come on, cowgirl, c*m for me." She coaxed, curving her fingers so they'd hit her lover's sweet spot. "Say my name."

Applejack sobering up, arching her back off the bed with one final cry. "Dashiiee!"

Rainbow Dash smirked of how much she love to hear Applejack say her name like that. After she was sure that Applejack was done, she pulled her fingers out and licked them clean, moving up the bed and laying on her back, pulling Applejack into her.

Applejack bit her lower lip as she remembered that they got drunk and ended up sober, because of the things they do. "New way of sobering up." Applejack giggled, kissing Rainbow Dash's neck then resting her head on her chest, closing her eyes and listening to Rainbow Dash's heart beat.

Rainbow Dash just laughed, pressing a kiss at Applejack's temple, letting her eyes fall shut.

"Good night, love."