BlackPink: Light Up The Sky

S.A.V.A.G.E Keep it Pretty Pretty Savage.

"Pinkie! You played that song for the 8th times already! Knock it off." Rainbow Dash groan turning the music down.

"Whaaaat? Blackpink new song is amazing, and that is one of my favourite." The pink headed gal whined.

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are in the living room playing Fortnite and Pinkie Pie is playing with Rainbow Dash's squad replacing Gilda, because she's being a jerk earlier.

"I prefer 'Love Sick Girls'" Indigo said on the mic.

"Right. If Gilda was here she'll play your favourite songs Dash." Spitfire interrupt.

Rainbow Dash scoffed. "Do you want to play more or should I replace you with Gilda if you won't keep your mouth shut?" She said with grinned teeth.

Meanwhile, Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy are in the kitchen making snacks for their friends. Applejack, Sunset Shimmer and Rarity are in the AppleDash's room laying down on the bed, scrolling their social medias on their phone screen.

"Have y'all watch BlackPink on Netflix?" Applejack asked her friends.

"Yes, I did. It was inspiring." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Indeed, Darling." Rarity said, agreeing to Sunset Shimmer.

Applejack sigh. "Ah wanna watch it with Rainbow, but she doens't like it."

Sunset Shimmer turn her head to look at her blonde friend. "What do you mean?"

"I, being so addicted to K-Drama. Ah watch it all the time making Rainbow Dash irritate because she doesn't understand every word." Applejack chuckled. 

"Well, do you?"

Applejack nodded. "Some."

"Watch BlackPink on Netflix, it's amazing." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Ah will, Ah'll make Rainbow Dash watch it with me."

Rarity smacked her lips. "Speaking of, why not watch it today?"

"Oh yea..." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Are ya sure? Ah mean, you've watched it once, isn't that gonna make you bored?"

Sunset Shimmer and Rarity shook their heads. "Did you know that me and Rarity are Blinks?"

Applejack gasped. "Oh really? Ah didn't know that before, because you've been posting their songs on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, also last week, their album crown is your profile picture. Ah don't think Ah knew yer ah Blink." She said sarcastically.

"Yeah, whatever, let's watch it later." Sunset Shimmer rolled her eyes to her friend.

"Agree, and what time are we going home, Darling?" Rarity ask Sunset Shimmer, sitting up.

Sunset Shimmer put her phone down and yawned. "After Dinner?" She turned to her cowgirl friend. "What do you think?" She asked.

Applejack sit up, she then stand up and stretch her body. "Ah don't know, whenever you like."

"Should we live here instead?" Rarity chuckled.

Sunset Shimmer smirked and stand up. "I'll ask the others later, for now, why not help Fluttershy and Twilight? Then watch BlackPink?" Rarity and Applejack nodded agreeing to their bacon headed friend.

The three girls walk their way our the room, down to the living room, when the cowgirl saw her fiancèe is playing with Pinkie Pie on the living room, she walk towards her as for Rarity and Sunset Shimmer, they continue to walk staright to the kitchen.