Gain Weight

"Rainbow!!" Applejack call her girlfriend who is playing with their pets.

Applejack is standing on the weighing scale, in the living room as she panick. Rainbow Dash rush to her lover.

"Yes, love?" Rainbow Dash said looking at the weighing scale, she first hold her laugh but she burst it all out. "Oh my- Applejack. You gain weight." Rainbow Dash laugh and look at her girlfriend who is pouting, tear running down to her eyes.
"O-Oh I-I mean. Pff- this weighing scale must be broken." Rainbow Dash kick the weighing scale as she look at her girlfriend sitting on the sofa.

Applejack look at her girlfriend making a baby face. "Ah'm fat." Applejack mumble, she grab a pillow beside her and cover it to her face.

Rainbow Dash sigh, she sits beside her girlfriend and mad at herself by laughing at her lover. Rainbow Dash heard her scream in anger but not loud because the pillow still covering her face.

Applejack remove the pillow and look at her girlfriend. "Am Ah ugly?"

Rainbow Dash then again hold her laughter but this time, she really does. "No Aj. You are not ugly! Don't say that."

Applejack look down. "But Ah'm fat."

"No your not-"

"Don't lie!"

"Ugh- so what if you're fat? I still love you. No matter what."

Applejack look at her and start to cry. "Then Ah'm fat!" Applejack lay down as she grab the pillow again to cover her face.

Rainbow Dash breathe out. "Applejack! That's normal. You still have your period that's why you gain weight." Rainbow Dash explain for her lover to not get too emotional.

"But Ah'm fat."

"You just gain a little weight. And it's because you won't stop eating sweets."

"AH LITTLE?!" Applejack scream-crying on the pillow she glued to her face.

"There, there." Rainbow Dash brush her lovers hair to calm down.
"Besides you'll get cuter if you're fat." Rainbow Dash tease her girlfriend more.

Applejack quickly sit up and remove her lovers hand to her hair. "Ah hate you." Applejack glare at her lover.

"I know." Rainbow Dash said and smirk.

Applejack rolled her eyes and stand up, she's about to walk away when suddenly Rainbow Dash stop her by grabing her hand. She pulled Applejack to sit in her lap. Applejack blush when her Emerald eyes meet her lovers Magenta's.

It took a second when Rainbow Dash cut off the silence. "Wow Aj. You really do gain weight." Rainbow Dash said pinching her legs playfully.

Applejack groan and push her face away. "Ah hate you!" Applejack stand up and walks up stairs to their bedroom.

Applejack look at the mirror, she raise her shirt to see if she really gain weight. She was surprise that her oblique loosen shape and she's bloating. Applejack groan, she jump to their bed and cover herself with their blanket.

Rainbow Dash saw her girlfriend laying to their bed, she smile and walk towards her. "Aj, come on. You only have one day before your period's gone, you won't gain weight by then because you'll be working out." Rainbow Dash lay beside her girlfriend, she hug her even tho there is a blanket.

Applejack remove the blanket to her face and look at her girlfriend. "Maybe. Ah'll just have to work out." Applejack mumbled.

"That's my girl." Rainbow Dash smiled and kiss her girlfriend's forehead.
"Workout tomorrow?" Rainbow Dash asked looking at her eyes.

"Can't wait."

Tomorrow~ XD

Applejack don't have period now. Rainbow Dash wake up early, because she and Applejack are working out. But seems like Applejack don't want to because she's still sleeping.

"Aj. Wake up. We're working out." Rainbow Dash sit up, looking at her girlfriend.

Applejack groan. "5 more minutes." Applejack cover her face with blanket.

"Applejack..." Rainbow Dash kiss her lovers cheeks. "We're gonna burn your fat."

Applejack open her eyes and she sit up and runs to the bathroom, ignoring her girlfriend's morning kiss. She brush her teeth, comb her hair and wear her gym outfit. Rainbow Dash do the same as they walk downstairs to their living room, Applejack grab her yoga mat and place it to the floor, Rainbow Dash grab her dumbell and some of the workout equipments that she and Applejack's gonna use.

They have treadmill and Upright bike at the side of their living room, it's their space for working out. Boxing equipments too. But not the Ring, silly.

Well, Applejack and Rainbow Dash workout a lot, like everyday, before they go to school. But this quarantine, changed because of the cleaning, periods and going shopping for foods and stuff, etc. But now that Applejack gain weight again because of eating a lot of sweets. She gain weight every period of hers, but she just don't accept that she's gaining weight. Getting fat

Applejack start stretching while Rainbow Dash do the dumbell, light only.
They do the warm up.
After warming up they use the Treadmill any Upright Bike. Applejack listen to the music while running, Rainbow Dash on the other hand do the same.
After running and biking Applejack wear her boxing gloves and punch the punching bag, she do the basic then she go for a kick.

"Wow. Not bad for gaining weight, Aj." Rainbow Dash chuckled, sitting down while wraping her hands with a wrist wrap for gloves/pads.

Applejack ignore her keep punching and kicking the punching bag.

Rainbow Dash stand up and wear her boxing pads. "Hey there cowgirl. Do it to me now." Rainbow Dash smirk at her lover.

Applejack stop punching the bag, she turn to look at Rainbow Dash. Applejack walks up to her, Rainbow Dash forward her elbow for Applejack to punch the pad.

Rainbow Dash's good at reflexes, Applejack is fast but she can still saw every punch Applejack's does.

While Applejack is punching the pad, Rainbow Dash is slightly slapping the gloves whenever it hits. They go for 1, 2, 3 duck. And 1, 2, 3 slide.

Boxing took them 3mins in four rounds and it hurts their arms.

Applejack remove her gloves panting, Rainbow Dash give her a water bottle and she drink it. She then give Aj a towel.

They are sweating a lot. Applejack fix her hair and bun it. Rainbow Dash walks to the punching bag and do the thing.

Applejack lay to her yoga mat and stretch.

"That was fun." Applejack chuckled sitting down.

Rainbow Dash walk towards her and sit by her side. They are still sweating a lot.

Applejack look at her oblique she sigh when she realize she gain weight because of eating sweets.

"Ah hate period days."

"Who doesnt?" Rainbow Dash said drinking to her water bottle.

Applejack stand up stretch her body. "Wanna take a shower together?" Applejack smirk at her girlfriend.

Rainbow Dash quickly stand up. "I though you've never asked."

Applejack grab Rainbow Dash hand and run upstairs. Applejack open the bathroom door as they go in and close it, they remove their gym clothes hanging them naked, Applejack open the shower and fossil as the dive in the warm bath.

Applejack close her eyes as she breathe out feeling the warm of the water.

"I love this." Rainbow Dash said as she slide herself to her lovers side.

Applejack smile and kiss her lips. Applejack pulled out and turn off the fossil and shower.
She cup her hands to Rainbow Dash's cheeks and kiss her lips again. They kiss passionately, they pulled out for air and giggles.

"I love you, My Apples."

"I love you too, Rainbow."