Truth or Dare Part 2

"What the hell, Pinkie Pie?!" Applejack yelled.

"What? It just pop out now. Look!" Every one look at the book at the all gasped.

"What do we do now?" Fluttershy asked looking at her two friends who have girlfriends who is kissing, they are making out, laying down.

"PINKIE! Do something!" Twilight yelled tearing up.

Pinkie Pie flip the pages to find something. "I'm trying!" Pinkie Pie said.

Sunset Shimmer and Rainbow Dash are still kissing. "Do you think they are loving it?" Rarity asked. Every one look at her. "N-Not that I enjoy it, Darlings. Please continue." she cough.

"Here!" Pinkie slam the book to the floor. "Unleash the death and cut the circle."

"What does it have to do with them stop kissing?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's not them who are kissing. It's HIM!"

"What? Like HIM is kissing himself." Applejack laugh.

Sunset and Rainbow Dash stop kissing and look at them, the girls notice.

"Don't look at them. I think we should tease him." Pinkie Pie whisper.

The girls nodded.

"Ewww. Like Why the hell are you gonna kiss yourself? It's like you just kiss a freaking mirror infront of strangers." Twilight laugh harder, but deep down she's truly hurt.

"I thought he knows our secret?" Rarity whisper.

"He do. But he's with another bodies. So he never know." Pinkie Pie Whisper back. "It says so in the book."

Every one agree.

Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer look at each other in disgust.

"Oh wow. I rather lick my own lips that to kiss my self in the mirror. Gross." Rarity said and laugh.

The girls laugh.

Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer sit up and look at them, but the girls don't.

"Pinkie? Have you ever tried looking at the mirror and kiss yourself?" Applejack asked and giggles.

"I do." She replies.

Every one glare at her.

"I-I mean. Nooo! Pfft- That is so awful. Gross, even my pet gummy can't do that!"

HIM is in disgust.

Sunset and Rainbow Dash scream in pain, Because HIM is getting out of them.

"W-what is happening?" Fluttershy ask shaking.

"We wait."

Sunset and Rainbow scream louder. The girls are scared, but they have to wait.

The house was shaking, the wind is so strong as if it blows all the candles off, the circle is lost.

Sunset and Rainbow faith. Their friends help them, they cannot see anything now that the candles are gone the wind is still strong.

"What is happening?" Applejack yelled holding Rainbow Dash In her arms still unconscious.

"It's killing himself." Pinkie Pie whisper.

"What?!" Twilight yelled because of the wind.

"It's killing himself!" Pinkie Pie flip the last page and then there's one page that pops out. She read it out.

"Jukar ka nikanima ulftra prokertahumesta almarna!" Pinkie pie yelled.

She repeat it again and this time HIM was gone. And the girls all fainted.
*pop*
-