Pinkie Pie's cupcake

They at Pinkie pie's house.

As they help her carry her three big box full of ingredients she bought.

"Ok. Go upstairs I'm gonna make some cupcake." Pinkie Pie said as she preparing her ingredients.

"I'll help." Rainbow Dash volunteer.

"Me too." Fluttershy too and they follow Pinkie pie to the Kitchen.

The four girls walk upstairs and lay to Pinkie's bed.

"Smell so sweet at ever." Sunset Shimmer said as she smell Pinkie's bed.

Applejack took her phone to her pocket and look at the internet. "Whoa- this Virus is getting worst." She said. Rarity lay beside her and look at the screen, she hug Applejack and rest her head at the top of her shoulder.
Applejack Don't mind at all, so she put her free hand to Rarity's hair and brush it gently.

"I know right? This must be the worst of all. Luckily I bought alcohol, And soap and Vitamins just incase." Twilight said as she look at her Phone screen laying beside Rarity.

Applejack sigh and put her phone to her chest. "Do ya think it's the end of the world?" Applejack giggles.

"Stop that, It's not a joke." Sunset Shimmer said as she sit up in indian sit. She look at her phone and saw a lot of news about the Virus. "I was right. All over the world is infected."

"Not to worry. Our frontliners are the best, they are gonna stop those, and the prayers, of course." Twiligh Said and look at her friends. She saw Rarity and Applejack are sleeping in each others arms.

Sunset Shimmer yawn, she lay beside Twilight and close her eyes.

After Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are done baking cupcakes they went upstairs carrying the cupcake.

They are gonna surprise them But it turns out they all fast asleep.

Rainbow Dash saw Applejack and Rarity. She gasp in anger. So she look for Pinkie Pie's loud horn. She take it and press it two times making the girls jump waking up in shock. Even Fluttershy jump in the noise.

"Ahh- Rainbow!?" Sunset yelled and jump of the bed.

Rainbow Dash throw the horn to Pinkie Pie's bed and pull Applejack away from Rarity.

"What are you doing?" Rainbow Dash whisper shout to her still shock girlfriend.

"What do you mean?" Applejack is curious.

"Yeah- well you two are complety sleeping in each others arms." Rainbow Dash glare at Rarity, who is fixing her hair.

Applejack yawn and stratch the back of her head. "Rainbow we just sleep."

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "Yeah right."

Applejack sigh and pull Rainbow Dash to the corner, while Pinkie Pie give everyone a cupcake.

"Rainbow?" Applejack kiss her forehead. "Ah love you okay? And Rarity is my friend since we were kids. And-"

Rainbow Dash cut Applejack's word by pushing her. "Yeah, we were friends when we are kids too, Aj! Don't you remember?." Rainbow Dash growl.

She walk towards Rarity and give her a threaten look. "Didn't I warn you to don't touch what's mine?" Rainbow Dash push Rarity making her fall of the floor.

"Rainbow Quit it!" Applejack hold Rainbow Dash's hand.

Twilight help Rarity to stand.

"It's not my fault your girlfriend likes to cuddle." Rarity Smirk fixing her clothes.