Chapter 59.1 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [DomFem]

Comenzar desde el principio

"First thing," he whispers, leaning down and placing a kiss on my chest. "Foreplay is a must."

The look in his eyes held my attention as I took a handful of his velvety hair. "Then what are you waiting for?"

He growls softly, moving down. He put more kisses on my chest, bringing soft moans from my lips. He reaches under my back, picking me up just a little to undo the clasps. He fumbled at first, much to my amusement, but he got it off quickly. He pulls the bra slowly off as if asking for confirmation. I whispered the magic word, "Yes," and raised my arms. He slipped the garment off and dropped it onto the bed. He groaned as his eyes took in my naked torso, littered in scars and painted with one tattoo. He kisses between my breasts before dragging his way over to my nipple. I sharply inhaled when his lips rested around the bud, the feeling new and strange. His hand moved up to caress and fondle the other breast, but all my attention was on where his lips were. His tongue was magical as it slid across my skin and teased at me. I lift my knee a little, pressing onto his dick. He lets out a heavy groan, sending vibrations across my skin. He looks up with a glare, slowly bringing his tongue into his mouth.

"You're testing me."

I press up again, satisfaction blossoming through my body as he groans again. "Get on with the show, darling. I'm impatient."

He snarls but moves down, spreading my legs. Uncertainty coursed through my body, then he kissed the inside of my thigh, and all I could focus on was how much I wanted him. My thighs squeeze together as he plays with my panties, teasing and denying me. He makes a tutting sound as he moves my legs open again, sliding the thin fabric down. My hand moved to cover, not sure how he'd react. Blood flowed more harshly to my face the further the fabric went down. He paused and lay a hand on mine. He began leaving soft kisses on my inner thighs as he kept moving my underwear further down. Then it was off, forgotten on the floor.

"I'm going to love every part of you." He kisses over my hand before tugging lightly. "No matter what."

I bite my lip and let him move my hand, revealing my everything. He could see all of me how he was, from my head to my toes. He could see the arousal on my face, the fast rise and fall of my chest, and the place where heat was releasing. He licks his lips before moving slowly to it. My hands latched to his hair in surprise, not having expected the sudden softness there. I felt as his tongue moved slowly but expertly around my entrance, and he teased this bundle of nerves over and over again. I could feel as my body reacted to each lick, muscles twitching as pleasure shot through my body. My hands would tense and relax as he kept moving. More and more pressure built in my body the longer he did it. His hands were the only things keeping my thighs apart. I kept moaning praise without even realizing, telling him exactly where to move. To my complete excitement, he obliged each request. Moans were flowing like a river, smooth and leveled. His tongue slid between my folds and entered slowly, and my entire body reacted. I gasped as I bent forward, pulling roughly on his hair. He started focusing on that bundle of nerves again, and my legs shook a little with the pleasure. I kept demanding more, using my legs to press on his shoulders and my grip in his hair to pull him closer. I moaned loudly when everything came undone, and this rush of flame screamed through my body. I couldn't control my body as it shook, overwhelmed by this sensation. My voice flowed out like thunder in the clouds, echoing slightly off my walls. Curses fell one after another as the feeling kept going and going and going, wave after wave crashing onto my surface. I finally came back to the ground when he let up and pulled back. I panted harder than I ever have, my legs still shaking with the aftereffects.

"Do it again," I demand, looking him in the eye. "Give me that feeling again."

He smirks as he goes back down, opening the lube bottle and spreading it on his fingers. It was cold as he slid a finger inside, and I tensed. He sucked on my thigh as he slowly glided the finger back and forth. There was some discomfort as he moved, but it soon went away. The lube had warmed too, so the feeling became pretty nice. I'd just started to relax when he added a second finger, and I tensed. I groaned softly, but his movements started to feel good. He added a final finger before he gave great attention to my sensitive parts. The discomfort changed to pleasure as he kept going, and the tenseness soon became from the electricity in my veins. Moans kept falling out of my lips as he guided my body more open. It wasn't building as fast as the first time, but the general intensity was higher. My body, heart, and mind screamed for more. I needed more.