Over

(I don't know what to put anymore in the chapter's pic anymore so just enjoy Beta and Gamma fighting.)

You fell on the ground as the match ended, the Zhao team won by a 4:3..

This match was fun indeed, all your teammates from shadow of Orion comes to you and did a big Hug.

"Woah woah! Hey hey! Yall squeezing me-" You said getting squeezed by your teammates that we're all thanking you for showing them the path of having fun in soccer.

Well.. Everyone except Yurika, it was hard for her to see that she lost.

You wanted to talk to her but something from the ceiling of the stadium explode.

The lights turns off wich made the spectator inside of the stadium panick.

"Hey! Let's use the power of soccer to protect everyone!" Shout Endou.

Someone throw a soccer ball to you, you catch it.

"h-how?" You look at Endou.

"Just shoot in the ball with all your strength!" Endou smiled.

You nodded and followed everyone.

Other people from other teams joined us as we did a circle on the field, you could feel your ball lightning up with a cyan color.

"Go!" Shout Asuto and kicked the ball toward the ceiling.

We all did the same, the soccer balls looked like Stars about to hit the Ceiling.

It worked as the ceiling got destroyed from everyone shoot, you could see the light again.

"[F/N]. You still got to explain yourself." You slowly turn around to your teammates and Saw Atsuya,Haizaki and Kira glaring at you.

You gulped.

"Yeah uh- RUNNING FOR LIFE" you shout and ran away.

"COME BACK HERE!" the three boys chased after you.

"IT'S NOT FAIR I'M TIRED LET ME EXPLAIN LATER FOR GOD SAKE!" You shout back.

"THEN STOP RUNNING"

"WHO WOULDN'T RUN WHEN THREE SAVAGE BOY ARE CHASING AFTER YOU WITH A SCARY FACE?!"

You ran into someone since you weren't looking where you were going, you look up and see... Your father.

"My daughter.. Forgive me." Your father hugged you crying.

"Father?! Weren't you busy with your work-"

"Forgive me! I shouldn't have let your mother with you, I'm a bad the worst father ever!"

You look at the three boy's behind you to let you some time, they nod and walked away.

"Father, you were busy.. You couldn't knew about anything..." You said patting your father back.

"Forgive me.." He continued to cry.

"I forgive you dad!" You said out loud.

"Dad..? You've never call me that way.." Your father look at you.

"Right... Hey! How about I introduce you to my friend's?" You said with a smile pointing at the inazuma Japan team.

"I... I would love to.." He answered.

|1 week after|

You and your team could redo the match Japan against Russia because of the accident, this time you could play with your friend's.