Ending With Shirou

|Confession|

"You.... Shirou.. I..." You couldn't look at the grey haired boy who was none other than Shirou, the last time you've saw him was that time when he felt betrayed by you.

"You came." Shirou walk up to you and hug you.

"Shirou.. Why..?" You tried holding your tears, his hug was warm and welcoming.

"It's okay.. I forgive you, I trust you no matter what." Shirou stopped the hug and smiled at you.

"I'm sorry.." You bit your lips trying to stop your tears.

But...

Shirou would stop you from it, he put his hand on your chin.

"Don't do this to yourself, I said it was okay.. [F/N].." Shirou said.

"Why are you so nice to me..?" You look at the grey haired boy feeling guilty for everything you've done.

"Because... I love you so much [F/N]." He confessed.

"What...? But! I've been so cold to you!"

"You were under orion control, I got the proof."

"You do..?"

Shirou nod then blush a bit. "So.. What's your answer...?"

"I.. Love you too!" You said and pinched Shirou cheeks.

"What's that for..?" Asked Shirou he didn't seemed to be getting hurt by it.

"That's for doing dangerous things without telling anyone you were secretly a spy to stop orion!" You answered angry.

"I'm sorry." Shirou smiled and didn't care about him getting pinched.

|Date|

Shirou invited you to ice skate with him, of course you accepted! Who would deny an invite from Shirou he's so adorable!

Well actually, you didn't know how to ice skate...

"[F/N]?" Shirou look at you.

"Y-yeah?" you stuttered.

"Are you sure you don't want I hold your hand?" Ask Shirou.

"What do you mean? I'm completely fine here!" You smiled.

You were hugging your boyfriend Shirou for safety just thinking about how you will miserably fall on the rink was horrible.

"Aw, you're scared? I promise I won't let go of your hand." Your boyfriend tries to comfort you as much as possible.

"But.. I'm scared to fall, I'm not talented as you!" You said.

"please?" Asked your boyfriend with his cute face, UGH who can deny that?!

"Fine! For you only though." You said and let go of Shirou as you two hold hands while doing ice skating.

It wasn't that bad, you felt safe next to shirou, oh well... When you two announced that to his brother that you dated now he was frozen on place.

But he was happy for us, that was the most important, ever since we ended up together, I just couldn't think about anything else.

"Hey shirou?" You look at your boyfriend.

"Hm?"

"I love you a lot!" You said with a bright smile.

"I love you too." Shirou hug you but you two fell on the floor because of loosing balance.

You started to laugh, shirou look at you for a moment as he laugh at his turn.