Breaking.

After the match everyone has been avoiding Ichihoshi wich made him ending up alone,

Today i didn't wanted to skip training so i went outside but, no sign of Haizaki or even Hiroto, where did they go?

I had nothing to do since i couldn't find them, I went to my usual spot to watch the lake, I soon saw Ootani, Goujin and Asuto spying on.... Ichihoshi?...

I walked toward them.

"What are you three doing??" I asked.

"AH-" Ootani stopped Goujin from screaming.

"Look." said Ootani.

I looked at the direction they were looking, I saw Hiroto and haizaki dangerously approaching Ichihoshi, They are up to no good.

"No! We have to stop them!" I said.

"I'll go get Endou!" said Ootani leaving to get Endou.

|Nobody's pov|

"Do you expect us to keep quiet with you behind all of this?" said Haizaki.

"Oh, so you're going to do something to me?" Asked Ichihoshi turning his head toward the two boys.

"Well, there is always the chance that you'll trip by the side of this lake and hurt your leg." smirked Hiroto.

"You guy's are so easy to figure out."
Added Ichihoshi.

"I'll make it so you can never talk back like that again!" Haizaki started trying to grab Ichihoshi but fails, wich frustrated him making him using his hands trying to punch him.

Ichihoshi was dodging every of his punches.

"What's the matter? Your legs may be first rate, but your fist are worse than worthless" Said Ichihoshi still dodging.

Haizaki was already tired from trying to punch ichihoshi.

"Huh? You're already done?" Asked Ichihoshi.

Hiroto comes behind Ichihoshi and grabs his both arms.

"Your back is wide open! Haizaki get him!" Said Hiroto.

"Sure." Haizaki bring out his fist and use all his strength.

Goujin and Asuto suddenly appears between them and were both using their hands to stop Haizaki's punch.

|back to your pov|

I grabbed Hiroto arm away from Ichihoshi.

"Are you crazy?!" I shouted at him, kinda struggling to keep his arm, his strength was completely different from mine.

"Haizaki, I don't agree with this kind of approach!" Said Asuto.

"Asuto!" Haizaki glared.

"He's right ya know? That punch you gave me yesterday still hurts!" added Goujin.

"You stay the hell out of this! That guy has done worse than violence!" shouted Haizaki at them.

"Haizaki! Ignore the softies and do it already!" Shouted Hiroto.

"No!" Said Asuto

"Huh?! If you're gonna keep talking non-sense then how about i start with you first?!" Said Haizaki threatening Asuto and Goujin.

I let go of Hiroto and went on front of Haizaki opening my two arms out protecting Asuto and Goujin.

"I won't let you hurt anyone here Haizaki!" I said.

"You!!-" Said Haizaki but he gets interrupted.

"Guy's! What are you doing?!" Endou shouted from far away with Ootani behind.

Hiroto let go of Ichihoshi and Endou came to us.

"Now without Kidou and Gouenji here, now it's the time for all of us to unite together don't you think?" Endou said.

"The one responsible for those two to not be there is this guy!" Haizaki pointed at Ichihoshi.  "He used dirty tricks to--"

"I haven't done anything, don't take your anger out on me because Kidou was a cheating idiot who used doping!" shrugged Ichihoshi.

"YOU!!--" Yelled Haizaki.

We all went stopping Haizaki again.

But i noticed something shiny in the bushes.

"Guy's.. What's this?" I point at the direction of the bushes

"What's what?!" Asked Haizaki.

We all looked at the direction, it was a cameraman hidding! He ran away soon as we all noticed him.

"Come to think of it, was this guy provoking you on purpose?" Asked Hiroto to Haizaki.

"Just how much lowlife are you?" Haizaki look at Ichihoshi.

Ichihoshi ignored

Clap clap

"Everyone ! It's almost dinner time!" Said our Coach that appeared outta nowhere.

Haizaki and Hiroto tried speaking to the coach to take out Ichihoshi from the team but, all the coach said was "Innocent until proven guilty." wich made them both furious.

|night time/dorm|

"It's alright... It's alright... IT HURTS IT HURTS!" I tried bandaging my leg and wrist alone in my room, but my bandaging skills are like -100.

I soon heard knocking from my door, great timing...

"Come in!" I said since i couldn't get up.

"Sorry for bothering you-" Shirou peek in and saw you.

"..."

"Hi shirou, mind helping me out?-" I asked a bit embarrassed.

|After some minutes|

"There, is it good?" Shirou smiled after finishing bandaging my injuries.

"Yes! Thank you Shirou!" I replied.

"No problem, [F/N]. What happened to your wrist?.." asked Shirou.

"Oh, it's nothing, just an accident of first day coming here! Nothing bad!" I lied.

"You are getting injured a lot.." said Shirou putting the medkit on my desk, looking worried.

"It's no biggie! Anyway do you need anything?" I asked.

"Ah right..! I wanted to tell you we all decided to train together tomorow morning.. Wich include.." Then Shirou look down.

"Ichihoshi?.." I guessed.

Shirou nodded.

I sigh. "I don't know.. If it will end up well.."

"Let's just hope for the best kay?" smiled Shirou.

"Okay.." I said.

"Sleep for now! You need rest for your injuries!" Said Shirou.

"Right! Thanks again shirou, I own you one." I replied.

"I'm used to! Atsuya get into fights a lot." he say.

"He does?" I ask.

"Yeah, he always has been trouble some in our old team back then." he said.

"Remind me of two people here." I joked.

Shirou giggled and pat my head. "Goodnight [F/N]!"

"Goodnight!" I smiled as Shirou left my dorm.