Meeting New People.

I sigh as you noticed that days passed very quickly, in 2 day's the match between Inazuma japan against Australia was soon gonna arrive.

I were in your dorm writting something in your training note as always. But then..

Knock knock !

Who could be knocking this early morning?

I closed your notebook and went opening your door.

"Hello?-"

"Hello [L/N]!" Said Asuto on front of my door.

"come on! We're friend's now, you can call me [F/N]!"

"Are you sure??" Asuto tilt his head.

"100%!" I replied.

"Oh, Okay then! Hello [F/N]! I was wondering if you wanted to come eat breakfast with us!" he smiled.

"Uh? Why all the sudden?"

"You and ichihoshi, We don't really know anything about you two!"

He got a point.. I've been pretty much avoiding everyone since socializing wasn't the best thing I'm good at.

I nodded and smiled at Asuto. "I'll come! Give me a minute to prepare myself!"

"We'll wait in the cafeteria!" he waved and left.

I waved back.

|Cafeteria.|

I was finally in my Raimon uniform and went to the cafeteria, I usually just wake up earlie to take my food in my dorm to eat it.

I saw Asuto waving from his table, I smiled and went to them.

"Hello!" I saluted everyone and sat down.

Everyone saluted me back, they were happy to see me, their bright smile blinds me--

"Where's are the other's?" I asked.

"Probably went out or went to training." Responded Sakanoue.

"Ah, I see.." I said.

|time skip|

Finally it was over.. Phew I was stressing so much, I tried so hard to not stutter.

I was walking toward the outside field and saw Kidou with Haizaki, maybe I shouldn't bother them.

I walked away soon as I saw them but...

"[L/N]!" shouted Kidou at me.

Frick.

I turned back to them and went to them. "Hey! Sorry I didn't wanted to disturb you two training!"

"Don't worry we didn't even started to train.." said Haizaki looking away from me.

"How did the breakfast went?" asked Kidou.

"Oh..? You were informed?" I look at Kidou.

"Yeah, actually I didn't came, because I needed to help out Haizaki, sorry [L/N]."

"Don't worry, maybe next time then!" I smiled.

"Let's go train already." Said haizaki and went grabbing a soccer ball.

"See you later then [L/N]!" he politely said and went to Haizaki.

I nodded and left.

But soon as you left I saw Shirou sitting on a bench with his phone, i approached him very slowly so he doesn't hear me.