Ending With Ryouhei

|confession|

"You... Are the one who told me to come here..? Haizaki." You said holding the letter in your hands, seeing the grey long haired boy waiting for you under the cherry tree.

"Yeah." Haizaki answered and walked toward you, Haizaki seems serious for once wich is kind of weird.

Okay maybe he's still angry I glared at him that day in the match... I'll just apologise before he gets angry.

"Okay, before you say anything I wanna apologizes for everything I've done!" You bowed.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Haizaki.

"Huh ? Aren't you here to yell at me for doing bad things?" You get up.

"No?" Haizaki raise his eyebrow confused.

"Oh, then what's with the serious face then?-"

"I.. I came here to.." Haizaki hair hided his expression, you didn't know if he was mad or Flustered.

"Oh, Haizaki look!" you cut him off since he seem to be struggling with words and took out the plushie he gave you.

"Oh, you actually still have it." He smirk.

"What? Can't I keep a nice gift from you?" You stick out your tongue.

"I didn't meant that, but thanks." His smirk suddenly turned into a bright smile that he has never done on front of you before.

"Why are you thanking me..?"

"It's nothing.. Actually. The reason I told you come here is because....I love you."

Your eyes widen, no wonder he was so serious.

"Pft... You didn't have to do that serious face!" You giggle.

"Hey! I just confessed ya know?!" Shouted angry Haizaki, he was soo red that you could see it behind his hair.

"Of course, I know silly." You said then took haizaki both hands "I love you so much!" you smiled at the devil.

"... C-call me Ryouhei." Ryouhei avoided having an eye contact with you.

"Okay! Ryouhei!" You said happily.

|Date/Ryouhei pov|

"Okay remember the plan okay??" Said Akane.

"Stop saying that! You're making me nervous!"

"Don't be Ryouhei! It's the girl of your life, she love you, you love her what can go wrong?" Akane tried to cheer me up.

In one hour I was gonna have my first ever date with my first ever girlfriend, it might be surprising but she was actually the one who wanted us to hangout.

"Ryouhei, let's have a date!" Those are the words from [F/N] when she asked me out yesterday at the arcade game.

"Ryouhei!" Shout akane

"What?-" I quickly snap back to reality.

Akane took out an outfit out of my Closet.

"Do you think [F/N] will like you dressed that way?" Akane Smirked, ever since I've confessed to [F/N] akane tried to know her well enough, so she could help me for those kind of things..

"I don't think that's a good-" without letting me finish Akane already threw the clothes at me.

"Try it on!" Smile Akane.

"Tch, fine." I said and stood up and went to the changing room.

|Your pov|