Last Resort

|Next day/morning|

Our next opponent are the Italy team. "Guardian's of queen" just like in their name they are protecting the queen.

As we all guessed all of them are orion disciple ready to crush us, a team specially trained to destroy us we heard from the coach, quite scary.

We we're told to focus on training on Last resort, My memories hasn't came all back to me yet, but I do remember this powerful hissatsu from Gouenji-San.

"Are you sure.. you wanna do this [F/N]?" Ask Asuto holding the soccer ball.

"I have to, I don't wanna let Orion win." You said a but stressed about training on a hissatsu that wasn't yours.

"Don't worry about [F/N], she's gonna do it just fine." Nosaka tap your shoulder with a smile.

"I agree." added haizaki.

Your eyes look at the direction of kozoumaru, he seemed mad about something.. But what was he angry at?

Come on! Focus! You yelled to yourself and started to train with the others.

|Sunset|

We've been training for almost a whole day but haven't mastered last resort.

It's way more harder than you thought it would be.. Will it we make it work till the day against The Guardian's of queen?

The other's already left but you stayed a bit longer to practice more.

"Catch." kozoumaru threw a bottle of water as you catch it.

"Thank you!" you smiled and drink your water.

"How's the last resort?" He ask to you.

"We didn't even advance from last time we did it.. It's still the same result." you answered.

"Don't overwork yourself, plus. I'll be the one who'll inherite Last resort." he said with a smirk.

"Bleh!" You stick out your tongue.

"I'm telling the truth!" He shout.

"Not listening!" You said walking away from the him.

"Hey! Get back here!" he stood there waiting for you to stop walking away.

"Why? Do you have anything else to tell me?" You said backwalking looking at kozoumaru.

"Do you even remember who I am?" he asked.

This sudden question made you stop walking further away, you stared at kozoumaru.

"You are kozoumaru Sasuke?" you raised your eyebrow.

"No, I didn't meant that way.. You know what, forget it." kozoumaru walked pass you and left the pitch.

That was weird, did I skip an episode or something? Was I suppose to know his second name or something?

Oh well let's hope it's nothing important.

"WAIT!" you shout at kozoumaru.

He heard your shout and turn himself back to you.

"What?" He shouted back.

"I heard from the coach and other's you were chubby back then!" You continued.

"So?"

"I saw a pic from Asuto! I think you were cuter back then!" You said to tease him a bit.

"Wh-what?! I wasn't!" His face was so red you couldn't even recognize him.