Plan C

You four went back to the team apologizing for being late, of course they said it was nothing so they accepted it.

"Where is Nosaka and Anna?" Ask Endou.

"Don't know." answer Kazemaru.

"I saw them went to talk in private, but I didn't saw them coming back." you say.

"Oh well! Let's go then, if Anna is with Nosaka it won't be a problem for them to found us back!" Smile Endou.

"So where are we going?" Ask haizaki.

"To an amusement park." Answer Aphrodi.

"Really??" you said excited.

"Uh huh! Really!" said Kira to you.

"Yey!" you jumped excited.

|a day ago/Nobody pov|

"So.. You are saying that, to make her memories come back we should make her go to an amusement that she only went once and it was for an hissatsu technique..?" Ask Golem.

"Yes!" Answer Aphrodi.

"It's not gonna work." Said Hiroto.

"It is gonna work." Smile Aphrodi.

"How can you be so sure?" Ask golem.

"She had fun lats time we went there, and if it doesn't work let's first use the latest place she went before going to the amusement park!" Suggest Aphrodi.

"I agree with him." Endou appears behind Aphrodi.

"Endou?!" Shout Kira.

"For someone to remember something what's best is that the person goes back to the place she went and had fun there!" He smiles.

"Well... Cost nothing to try I guess.." Say Kira.

"Gosu !" said Golem.

|Back to your pov|

You all arrived in a huge amusement park, there was everything merry-go-round, Ferris-wheel and more!

"This place... It's familiar.."you said.

"Is there any memory you remember?" Ask Kira.

"Nope, but it does feel familiar so it's maybe a sign!" you answered.

"Golem, Hiroto !" Aphrodi yell.

"Coming.." Said Kira coming with Golem.

"Gosu!"

You went doing the rides with Kira and Golem along with Aphrodi, the other's went to have fun too.

You four did the merry-go-round and had fun with the rest of the team too, it was awesome but we all know a day always has an end.

But something has got your attention.

"Guy's? What's that?" you point out the Tea cups.

"Oh, that? Wanna ride it?" Ask Kira.

You nodded.

You sat with Aphrodi in the tea cup while Kira was with Golem.

After some minute's you get flashbacks of some memories you had, it was with Aphrodi, golem And Kira.

You remembered you had fun with them, it was actually for an... Hissatsu ? It's still very hard to remember but you atleast remembered something from your past.