Path Part 2

Back into the match.

"are we really gonna do that??" Asked Hiroto.

"You heard Endou!" You ran behind him and soon left to help ichihoshi.

Ichihoshi had the ball, but he was struggling since he was in pain.

You blocked the opponent from approaching ichihoshi, it wasn't enough.

One by one, ichihoshi would lose the ball and we would steal it back from them, it was like a never ending circle.

"looks like we're really doing it!" said haizaki.

"good grief." responded Hiroto.

|ichihoshi pov|

Flashback

"We're friend's after all and friend's helps each other."

those were the words from Endou-San.. When I was all alone by the lake after the fight between me and haizaki, Hiroto.

Another flashback

You see Asuto protecting you from haizaki shoot.

Asuto never really believed I was someone bad.

Why.. Did [L/N] protected me...?

"I'm fine!" she said with a smile while protecting me..

She knew I was a Traitor then why...?

"ichihoshi!! You can do it!" You saw [L/N] shouted to encourage you, it reminded me of the old memories with me and my brother.

You see Mitsuru holding a ball, there was Hikaru on front of him, they were surround by a field.

"it's enough.. You've done enough big brother!"

"Huh?"

"sorry, it's my fault if you've gone trought so much pain but it's enough now.. You don't need to try hard for me now!"

"No! It's not your fault, Hikaru! Because I had you... Because of your help, I've come this far! I wanted.. To play soccer with you again.."

Mitsuru use the ball to hide his face with tears coming out.

"i wanted to keep believing.. You were still alive.." said the older brother.

"trought soccer, we'll always play together right? Have you forgotten? Together we're one, we're a team of two!" the youngest showed his hand with two fingers to show him.

The older brother would hold his tears and look at his younger brother.

"I'd never forget that." he answers.

Hikaru touch where mitsuru heart is.

"right there, I'll always be there with you." he says.

"we're a team and always be."

"Yes!"

With our soccer!

|back to your pov|

The opponent was running toward ichihoshi but he dodges!

Everyone was in shocked.

"what the hell was that?!" said fudou.

"we've finally met, Hikaru-kun" said nosaka.

"Hikaru? Wait so..." you look nosaka.