Amusement Park

|early morning/dorm|

You were peacefully sleeping but your dream soon faded away from a knock from your door, you yawned and stood up to open up.

You saw Aphrodi, Golem and Kira wearing their casual outfit and not their uniform.

"[L/N]-chan are you free today?" ask aphrodi.

"eh?" you look at aphrodi.

"so, what's this?" ask Kira.

We four we're ridding a merry-go-round.

"This? It's the merry-go-round at the amusement park." answered aphrodi.

Kira seemed not pleased at all and was crossing his arm instead of holding the horse like golem, Aphrodi or I.

Golem seemed kinda embarrassed.

Aphrodi seemed to be having fun!

"That's what I don't get! Three guy's in a merry-go-round is just a punishment game!" said Kira.

"this is embarrassing..." said golem in a low tone.

"don't say that, look at [L/N]-chan she seem to be having fun!" smiled aphrodi looking at you.

You've never been in a amusement park before it juste made you all excited.

The merry-go-round around stopped.

"Finally." said Kira.

You all went down of it and waited for Aphrodi.

"our match with the America is tomorow! We have no time fooling around--"

"This is for a new technique" said aphrodi interrupting Kira line.

"new technique?" Kira looked at me and golem.

"The four of us?" ask Golem.

"good looks like we've passed the merry-go-round." said aphrodi.

Aphrodi looked around and went back looking at us.

"now.... Let's devote the rest of the day in pulling out your semicircular canals for real this team." continued aphrodi.

We all looked at the Roller-coaster.

"Are we going for that next?" ask Golem.

"Yup, let's go" answered aphrodi.

You heard some shaking... Oh no... It's just like last time...

You slowly turned behind you as you saw Kira back to himself like when he was on a plane.

"Kira are you also scared of this?--" you ask.

"OF COURSE NOT!!" shouted Kira.

Aphrodi and golem turned to both of you.

You went to them.

"what's wrong with him?" ask Aphrodi.

"I think he's scared of the roller-coaster.. It also happened when we were in a plane, he almost squeezed me to death." you remember and soon also get scared.

"He looks very terrified." added golem.

"Told ya." you said.

"I'M FINE!!" screamed Kira.

"well, Olympus has many gods, one that ride roller-coaster like aces, and gods who do poorly on them. You are..?" ask Aphrodi staring at Kira to give pressure on him.