Asuto And [F/N] Disappearance.

(forgive me! I uploaded this chapter super late my school schredule is so messed up! o(╥﹏╥)o but here it is! I hope you all didn't waited for it that long! Don't worry I'll keep uploading everyday! Sometimes some hours late so forgive me!)

|Atsuya pov|

I slammed [F/N] dorm room to open it

"OI! [F/N] YOU'RE LA--" I stopped yelling and noticed she wasn't there.

"where is she?" I asked to myself and closed the door and went to the cafeteria.

"Everyone! Bad news come!" shouted Goujin.

I went to them. My eyes widened by reading the letter.

|nobody pov|

"I found my dad, I know that this is a crucial moment for us right now, but there's something I really need to speak about with my dad with,I took [L/N] with me, she will make sure I'll get back soon and safe

"I found my dad, I know that this is a crucial moment for us right now, but there's something I really need to speak about with my dad with,I took [L/N] with me, she will make sure I'll get back soon and safe."

|Training facility Of orion|

We arrived at the facility of orion where every of their player's trains to get stronger, we saw multiple player's training very hard.

Kinda looks like soldier's...

"I'll give you a moment with your dad to talk about this, I give you 5 minutes." you said and went a bit away to let them speak on private.

You watched every of those children's training, it wasn't like any of your training in Inazuma japan.

This one was way more horrible.

But.. We heard about Asuto dad, these children's are from poor countries where they could've died of hunger..

I guess that's how orion has gave them a second life, but I wishes they didn't had to corrupt the football with them.

You saw a blond haired, blue eyes boy approaching Asuto and his dad, you went back to them.

"What's going on?" you ask.

The boy turns to you and smiled at you.

"Hello! I'm Malik!" he say.

"Oh... Hello.. My name is [L/N] [F/N]" you introduced yourself.

"Woah! Are you Asuto friend?" he ask.

"Yep!" you answered.

Malik offered me and Asuto to play a mini game, for me I refused we are never to Careful what they could do but Asuto accepted.

You watched the mini game to make sure everything goes alright, thank goodness nothing tricky happened.

Asuto won the mini game against Malik.