Orion Darkness.

(Have a kazemaru chasing Endou with a broom-)

"M.... Malik?" you said.

"[F/N]...?" Said Malik looking at you.

....

"Look, [F/N] it's not what you think-" You interrupt Malik.

"Why are you in a nurse outfit?" you asked.

"Uh... T-this is all part of the plan! I'm not doing it by choice!" he said embarrassed.

"I see, you are sneaking in aswell?" Ask Nosaka.

"Are three also going to visit the France team..?" Malik Look at us three mostly at Aphrodi wearing a nurse dress..

"Bingo." you respond.

We all agreed to visit the France team, so Malik joined us!

We arrived in the France team and spoke a bit with the France team captain.

|Outside|

"So? What did that guy Nathan told you all?" ask Haizaki

"Their food menu at camp is relentlessly monitored and they each have a personal chef to prepare their meal, since it's the day before and important match, they were particularly careful about their menu from yesterday to this morning. Their chef even tasted all of their dishes for their player beforehand for poisoning." answered Aphrodi.

"Huh?  Then why did they all get sick?" Said Haizaki.

"There's one food that wasn't monitored within their camp." continued Nosaka.

"What's that ?" Ask Haizaki.

"It's baguette." you answered.

"baguette?" Haizaki look at you.

After explaining everything to haizaki that the baguette was actually poisoned by orion and that one of the France team has hidden one under his bed in the lodgement, we went for it.

And yep, he was right! The baguette was there.

|Sunset|

We were heading back to the lodgement announcing that we found a prove until...

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Nosaka take out his phone from his pocket and saw it was a call from Hikaru.

"Nosaka, where are you right now?" you could hear Hikaru from the phone.

"I was about to call you, we've just gotten proof." respond Nosaka.

"You're bit late." Say Hikaru.

"The truth is.." Hikaru suddenly stopped speaking.

"What does he mean we are late?" Ask Aphrodi.

Nosaka show us his phone with a video on it.

It's a video of a chef on front of tons of camera man's apologizing for the raw oyster that got poisoned, but they don't mention the baguette they ate.

You and the others knew that it was all lies trying to make orion look innocent.

"It's all lies!" Said Malik.

"No one mentioned they ate raw oyster." Add Aphrodi.

"Tch, Orion made the first move to cut us off." Haizaki said a bit pissed off.