Japan Against Spain

|2 days later|

It was the day, finally for Japan against Spain, but sadly...

You were out as a substitute this time, atsuya took your place.

That didn't bother you since you trusted atsuya.

Soon as the matches started the spain team would already goal because of clario hissatsu(diamond ray),Endou couldn't stop it.

The kick-off started and the spain team would already steal the ball from them goes again for diamond ray.

The ball charges at Endou, he use a new hissatsu.

"Super god hand!" Said Endou appeared a hand to stop clario diamond ray.

But Endou arm would turn into diamonds.

He.. He blocks it!!

Back to the kick off inazuma japan starts with having the ball haizaki and Asuto would act as decoy to finally pass the ball to the back to Atsuya.

Atsuya goes toward the goal and uses his hissatsu.

"certain death bear kill - decapitated!" shouted atsuya and kicked on the ball and fell with knees.

"The bubbles!" Said the goalkeeper by using his hissatsu and stopped atsuya shoot.

Inazuma japan steal the ball this time and it end up with Asuto, he get chased by the new player from Spain a green haired boy.

"don't go any further!" shouted cladio.

You tought at first it was a his way to stop Asuto from coming toward the goal, but I was wrong.

Shirou uses his hissatsu (ice ground) on Asuto and make the ball flying away from the pitch, you then noticed that some spikes along with the ball went outside the pitch.

You looked at the green haired spain player.

Is he a disciple of orion too? You saw clario approach the green haired boy.

They talked a bit about something you couldn't hear.

But back to the match!

Clario directly use his hissatsu from the middle.

It didn't went to the goal, it hit one of the spain player, the green haired one.

He soon was substitute, because of the injury of the hit.

Back again into the match clario would just score another goal, he tricked Endou with the direction of the ball.

Japan 0:2 Spain.

|Atsuya pov|

Aniki went to me and said.

"atsuya, let's use it, it's the only way to change the flow of the match to our side."

"I refuse." I responded and looked away from Shirou closing my eyes.

I re-opened them.

"it's a forbidden technique." I continued.

"please understand, atsuya. My leg won't last for the next match, we need to make a beak trought now that will help us overthrow Spain." he insisted.

I thought for a moment.

"Atsuya!" Aniki said.

"Alright, fine. You never change your mind once you've made it up" I answered.