Infiltration !

|the same night/nobody pov|

Everyone got their papers still closed.

"At 3 everyone open their paper okay?" say Endou.

Everybody nodded.

1...

2...

3!

"Not me." said Hiura showing his paper.

"Not me either." added Goujin.

Endou shake his head to say he didn't got it.

"I did." Haizaki Smirked and showed his paper with a red circle in it.

"So did I." Nosaka added.

"You kidding.." Haizaki said shocked.

Nosaka smiled and showed his paper with the red circle in it.

"I guess the Tactics Emperor and Devil Of the field has to cooperate with the God." Aphrodi said showing the last red circle paper to everyone.

(Congratulations! The vote has really hard to decide so here's the list!)

Most voted is

1 Nosaka yuuma! (With 5 votes, 2 in my account and 3 in private text)
2 Aphrodi! (he got 3 vote, 1 in my acc and 2 in private text)
3 Haizaki! (He got 2 votes, 1 on my account and 1 in private text!)

(thank you all for voting!)

"Okay! Just like the rules said Aphrodi,Haizaki and Nosaka will be the one looking after [F/N]!" Smiled Endou.

"Tch, even if you three got chosen it doesn't mean you will get close to her anyway." Said Kira kinda angry about not being chosen.

"Take care of [F/N]!" Said Hikaru to the three chosen.

"Nothing will happen to her till we are here." smirk Haizaki.

"We will Ichihoshi." said Nosaka with a serious tone.

"I won't let anyone touch [F/N]" said Aphrodi.

|Back to your pov|

You went back to your room before everyone else since you leaved first.

Ever since you've joined back Inazuma Japan your head would mess up with your mind, what the hell is going on?

You didn't care less about it and went back to sleep.

|Norika pov|

After this vote I went back to my dorm I was sharing with [F/N], I saw her peacefully sleeping.

It made me feel relieved, Asuto and others told me a lot about her, she remind me of myself back then.

I yawned and turned off the lights and went to sleep for the match between France and inazuma japan.

|Next day/Moscow Route Bay MAIN-stadium/ your pov|

We waited for the France team so we could enter the field with them, you couldn't wait to play a normal match against them!

But after awhile they still didn't came.

"they're not coming." said our captain Endou.

"I wonder what happened." Ask Asuto.