Match Against China

|Morning/on front of bus/THE DAY AGAINST CHINA TEAM|

"I'm so nervous.." you said.

"don't worry we'll win no matter what" Smirked Hiroto in confidence.

"Tch." said haizaki.

"I'm burning up!" Shouted Goujin.

"no point to that, since you won't be getting a chance to play" Said Hiroto.

"don't be mean Hir-" You got cut off by Goujin lifting up his leg and froze.

"ow..." said Goujin.

"Are you okay, Goujin??" Asked Asuto.

"it's nothing, I'm just quivering in excitement." Answered Goujin.

You sigh in relief.

"Why do you have to be so harsh on
Goujin?" you ask

"You are way too kind." he rolled his eyes.

You stick out your tongue.

"alright let's set off!" Said Endou.

"Wait. Coach has left me an important message for all of you" said our trainer Kudou.

"everyone! Look over there please!" Ootani took out an "iPad" and showed us a recording.

You saw the coach on a medical bed holding his butt in "pain" and explained that he got a rare decease where "mushrooms" would he grow out from his "butt" so he had to directly do an operation.

You tried holding your laugh since you all most of knew it some sort of excuses to not coming to the match.

"Let's go." said our trainer.

"Wait a sec! You can't just show us that and expect us to let it go without questions!" Said Hiroto.

"I remember it once happened before." said golem

"I guess it's our coach way to fake an illness." Said nosaka.

"what's worse is that... We have to do the match without an coach.." Said kazemaru.

"Huh? EH?!" shouted Endou and Sakanoue.

|Stadium|

|description of the match:

(I won't give any detailed description since it's kinda boring time right now)|

The match started between Japan and China team.

The Chinese player's would mostly use their hands as feets and use their legs that were lifted to pass the ball to each other.

They even found the weakness of Endou-San hissatsu.

"sky falcon bullet!"

GOAL!

The China team get the lead on 1:0

Back again China start gets the ball again and here they are again on front of the goal.

They used the same hissatsu and goal again.

2:0

That's bad.

You suddenly look up and saw the trainer.

"oh? Look like Japan is making an earlie move to substitue their members! WOA?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Shout the commentator.

Your eyes widen on the screen.

Kudou has substitute Shirou and golem to Nishikage and Saginuma.