Not Alone

"It's useless Asuto, why can't you and the other's just understand that? Give up." you said to him.

Yurika went back for the goal, she dodge Haizaki and Nosaka but the Ball get stolen by Asuto, the unimaginable just happened.

Yurika ball stolen? Impossible.

No matter how hard they fall, they always get up...

Soon the Zhao team notice our Artemis Arrow movements, the ball get stolen as the Zhao team use their Hissatsu.

Kidou whistle as Haizaki and Fudou runs forward,penguins appears from the ground as Kidou kick the ball in the air.

"Emperor Penguin. No 2 Featuring shark"

The ball flies toward our goalie as he uses his hissatsu to block it.

"No way.." You said in shock, they were able to make our Goalkeeper use his hissatsu for the first time.

This action made your team frustrated and scared of losing, you could see in their eyes, Yurika mostly.

Your goalie pass the ball to you but before you could step further you see haizaki was on front of you.

"Where did that spirit of yours go?" He said with a smirk.

"Why can't... You all just give up?!" You yelled at Haizaki.

"Can't you see it [F/N]?" Haizaki tries to steal the ball from you, but you push the ball away keeping it.

"What do you mean...?" You said.

"Look at our eyes [F/N], ever since this match started, we've never once thought of losing!" Haizaki open his arms showing his teammates behind him.

"Not a single of us! Matches start with a disadvantage for the most part, anyway! That's there's to it!" Continued Haizaki, you've never seen this side of him before.

"Give up!" You said as you pass the ball to your teammate.

But they would easily get cornered by the Zhao player's, Yurika just couldn't take it anymore and take the ball from her teammates.

She directly goes for another hissatsu.

"Black field !"

The soccer ball is surround by everything from shadows, quite scary.

Endou order them to leave it to him alone, he's crazy!

"God hand!" Shout Endou appearing his God hand.

"God hand has been analyzed! There's no way it can stop Black field!" Said Yurika watching the scene of Black field getting blocked by Endou new hissatsu.

Unbelievable, Endou used His four teammates Strenght to stop the black field of Yurika..

"Sorry, but this isn't the Regular God hand, if I had given a name to it it would be 'God hand of friendship'!" Said Endou.

Yurika eyes were widen, what did Miss Irina had done to her while I was gone?

"Yurika..." You look at her, she couldn't hear you and went back to her position.

After this... The whole match changed, The Zhao Team could predict every of our move and steal the ball from us.

They even took out new Hissatsu because of it, they scored 3 times against us.

3:3

What is happening? This wasn't suppose to happen, how are they working so well together?

They've just formed this Team! Did they hide it from you? No.. That's not possible.

You fell down on your knee feeling powerless.

"[F/N]!" One of your teammate shout.

You were back again in this empty room and this shadow that guided you back to the Inazuma japan back there.

"What's wrong?" asked the shadow.

"What am I suppose to do.. This isn't going as planned!" You yelled.

"You went to the wrong path."said the shadow.

" I know this is all wrong! But they weren't suppose to get up!"

"You're wrong." you heard a familiar voice from the shadow.

The empty room turns into an ordinary place, one of your favorite place you like to hang out.

The shadow figure changes.

"You are..." You look at the person.

"I think your soccer is wrong." The shadow figure said.

You could see who was it... This person.. The one who makes you happy.
(Imagine your favorite character in there now! I'll say the shadow since I can't say everyone names-)

"I'm not playing it for fun like you guys! I need to win. For miss Irina and for Yurika!" You said to the shadow.

"But, You look like you're suffering." Said the shadow looking at you.

"...I don't know anymore.." Your tears began to fell.

"[F/N],I've always been there for you and always will." The shadow hugs you.

"Why would you be there for someone like me..? I've hurt everyone soo much.." You tried to push away the figure.

"No matter how much you push me away, I'll forever Love you." Said the shadow.

"[F/N]!"

You came back to reality when you heard your teammates shouting at you had the ball with you.

"I'm sorry Yurika, but this kind of Soccer.." You look at Yurika and smiled.

"Huh..?" Yurika look at you.

"Is not the real soccer." You said as you dodge your opponent and run toward the goal.

Your teammates look at you.

"Everyone! Let's play the real soccer!" You shout to your teammates.

"[F/N] what are you-"

You passed the ball to Yurika.

Yurika look at your face, you have a warm smile telling her to play fair.

"Yurika, no matter how much time we'll win or lose, we'll be always here." You said to her.

Yurika frustration disappears by seeing ans hearing you, she nodded.

We all understood at this moment that, we wanted to play real soccer.

Win or lose doesn't matter, until you have fun.

But.. You knew that you weren't alone, All this time you were scared of being left alone again just like your parents did to you because of their work.

You look at the person you love the most, yeah. You weren't alone anymore.