Ending With Hikaru

(second most voted character ichihoshi Hikaru! Enjoy!)

|Confession|

"You.... You are the one who told me to come here Hikaru?" You look surprised at the blue haired boy.

"Was it a bad timing to ask you to come..?" Ask Hikaru.

"Bad timing? I'm never busy you know me!" You smiled and walk toward him under the cherry tree.

"Good, I actually wanted to ask you something." Said Hikaru with a smile.

"I'm listening." You look at Hikaru, you felt something was a little different.

"You know that I was under orion control right?" He asked.

"Yeah, when I first met you was in the bus, you looked a bit more different." You answered.

"Well, at first I thought you wouldn't be a nuisance to me so I kind of thought I didn't needed to eliminate you."

"You thought I wasn't strong?" You glared.

"No! No! I didn't meant that way i-"

"I'm teasing you! Continue." You chuckled.

"Well.. I never thanked you for saving me back then.." He continued.

"Back then ?"

"From the hissatsu."

"Let me think... Oh yeah! That meteor thingy!" You suddenly remembered.

"Yeah, I also wanna thank you for saving me from Orion.. I can't thank everyone enough for what they've done for me." Smiled Hikaru.

"It's natural! Friend's help each other!"

"Well... I... Like you more than a friend!" Shouted Hikaru.

"Huh ?" Your eyes widen hearing Hikaru shouting that, did he meant he liked you as lover?!

"I-i didn't meant to shout I'm sorry!" Hikaru bowed at you soo many times that you've lost counts.

"Don't apologise!" You stopped Hikaru from bowing.

"But.."

"Shut up! I love you too Hikaru!" You shouted at your turn.

"..."

"..."

Hikaru blushed soo much that you thought he was about to explode.

"Hikaru?" You look at him.

No answers.

"I think I broke him..." You continued.

|Date|

"THIS. IS. IMPOSSIBLE." You struggled to choose wich outfit to wear for you and Hikaru first date.

"How about this?" ask Norika to you as she took out a nice outfit from your closet.

"Woah! Thank you soo much Norika!" You hug Norika and went to the changing room to changed.

(imagine your own style of clothing!)

You come out with your clothes showing to Norika.

"How is it?" You ask her.

"You look. Perfect !" Norika complimented.

"Thank you!"

Hikaru asked you out for a date and told you to meet him In a new park that opened not so long ago, for a nice picnic!

"You're growing so fast [F/N]!" Norika started to cry dramatically.

You laughed at Norika being a drama queen as you got a notification on your phone.