Orion Plans.

Since we ended up as tie with Spain team, our training got more harder than the previous ones, mostly...

"why are we doing the hopak dance?" you said as you are doing the hopak.

"It's perfect way to build up your leg muscles!" answered our physical trainer.

We look like total idiots.

"okay! Noboru and kirina, you're good." said the trainer.

Hiura and Sakanoue fell on their butt by tiredness.

"Yuuichiro and Hiroto, [L/N] do 50 more." continued the trainer.

"Huh?! Why?!" said Kira.

"just do it. I don't want any more people leaving like my brother did." said Atsuya walking by behind us and left.

"Hmpf, dumb--" you stopped Kira from saying the bad word by pinching his cheek.

"Just do it." you said and let his cheek go and continued the hopak.

He just rolled his eyes and did the same.

The Match between Russia and America ended with 1:2 America winned the match.

Endou happy to hear the news suggest to you, Asuto,Haizaki, Nosaka to go visit the America team along with Gouenji that will also be attending with us to visit them, to congrats them.

Our guide dressed up as a.... Japenese ninja..? I'm not really sure about Japenese ninja outfit but what he wears doesn't look like one.

We soon arrived at the America lodgement, our guide would just spy on them until...

"HEY!!" shouted Endou.

The coach of America and ichinose and domon turned to us.

"Hello!" also shouted Asuto

"We are here to spy on you!" Shouted Endou.

"isn't spying um... About being sneaky?" you ask.

"Endou is like this." smiled Gouenji.

They invited us as we entered the their field.

"let me do a proper introduction." said Endou and started to introduce us one by one.

"This is Asuto, Haizaki, Nosaka and [L/N]!" said Endou.

"we've been watching you four, Inamori from inakuni Island, Nosaka the tactical Emperor, Haizaki the devil of the field and [L/N] from [C/N]!" Said domon and ichinose.

Asuto wanted to say something but soon got cut off by an America accent.

"Hey, you!"

Endou caugh a ball going toward him.

Two boy's one with blue glasses, another boy with blond hair comes behind us.

"How about we continue the discussion by soccer?" ask one of the boy with blue glasses.

We ended doing a mini game with them in soccer of course!

Rules are simple.

Hissatsu are forbidden.
You are allowed to not have a goalkeeper.
First one to goal wins.

Easy right?

Well it was way too easy for Endou.

Endou blocked one of the America player goal attempt, Endou kicks the ball with his leg and it ends up in the other side of the field and falls into the goal of America.