The Feeling

|night time|

I was on the couch checking my phone until I saw the news.

"Oh! They are talking about the match!" said Inamori.

Goujin goes next to Ina- hm.. Asuto and say. "that's true! I'm here too!"

"Huh?" you checked your phone on the picture. "PFR-" you started to laugh.

Goujin was in the background we could barely see him in the picture.

"oh! Haizaki, Hiroto, [L/N]! 'the trio who led the the Japanese representative inazuma Princess,God&devil' that's what they say!" said Asuto.

"DO NOT MAKE A SUMMARY!" both Hiroto and Haizaki yelled at Asuto's face.

It made me laugh.

"YOU TWO ARE SYNCHRONIZED AGAIN HAHAHA!" I said while laughing.

"NOT EVEN!" they yelled at me but suddenly they just looked at me for some seconds and stopped and continued with "Tch! His Dripping hair disgust me!" said Hiroto pointing at Haizaki's hair.

"Shut up! Noodle head!" Yelled Haizaki at Hiroto

I kept laughing, I was holding my stomach in tears.

"Shut up princess!" They both yelled at you.

I froze and stared at them.

"My name is [L/N] [F/N] Keep it in your mind!" I yelled at them pouting.

They ignored me and took their bag and went to the elevator.

"is it true they also got the same room?" I look at Anna and Ootani.

They both nodded. "it's true!"

"pft-" I continue laughing.

|time skip|

I couldn't sleep.. I stood up and dressed up and went outside for a walk, soon as i arrived in a unknown place, I saw Ichihoshi, what was he doing up so late?

I saw him looking at his leg, is he injured? I tried looking then I saw a blue mark on his leg, what the...

I tried acting like I didn't saw anything and went up to him.

"Ichihoshi?" I look at him.

He raised his head and hide his leg and looked at me. "Oh hello [L/N]! What are you doing here at this kind of hour?"

"I couldn't sleep.. Then I saw you, you couldn't sleep either?" I tilt my head.

"Ah.. Not really I was.. Doing some running! You know as training!" je replied.

"training ?" I said.

"I wasn't chosen today to play the match, so I wanted to train myself for the next one." he added.

"I see.. I'll go back inside then! Don't stay up too late you also need sleep.." I smiled.

"I will don't worry [L/N]!" He smiled at me and I nodded and I returned back inside.

What was this mark... I stopped thinking about it and went back to sleep.

|Morning|

|training note|

Today the coach didn't found anything about the Australian Team so today we just went training normaly.
_______________________________________

|Noon|

I sigh and closed my book and put it on my desk, it was a boring day.

I went outside with a soccer ball, I played alone with the ball with my hood on, with the way I dress I almost looked like a boy somehow..