Week With Genda!

(Extra chapter requested by @ushijima1_offic I hope you enjoy!)

"I choose...."  you then remembered you haven't been able to spent some time with Kazemaru and Fudou

"Goinnng with Kazemaru and Fudou!" You said with a smile.

"That's unexpected?" Said Fudou looking at you.

"You won't be disappointed." Smiled kazemaru.

"Yey, let's go! I can't wait to meet you two teammates." You said excited.

Fudou sigh. "Alright."

|Royal academy/stadium|

You three step in the stadium of the famous Royal academy.

You immediately fell back down to reality as soon you heard a soccer ball going toward you three, Fudou stops it with his leg.

"Oh? The captain himself has came to greet us, huh?" Fudou said with a smirk.

You look toward the pitch and see two player's from the Royal Academy, you can recognize them.

Genda Koujirou their goalkeeper, Sakuma Jirou their forward and captain at the moment.

"Hmpf, I don't care about you, we came to greet someone." Sakuma look at you with a smile, looks like he's talking about you.

"We heard lot's about you from Kazemaru, [F/N] [L/N]." Genda smiles at his turn to you.

"Yeah, yeah." Said Fudou.

"Woah." You said.

"Hm ? What's wrong [L/N]?" Kazemaru look at you.

"I can't believe.. I'm finally meeting the royal academy team!" you were so happy that you couldn't control your smile.

"A fan?" Said Sakuma looking at Kazemaru.

Kazemaru chuckle and shrug.

"Let's go, we have more things to show you [L/N]!" Smiles kazemaru.

"Oh right !" You said and followed him.

|Night time|

You couldn't sleep at all so you went back to the royal academy stadium to train a bit, but you stopped walking further when you saw Genda training with an machine.

He's incredible, the machine hasn't even scored once.

"Huh? Oh, hello [L/N]!" Smiles Genda at you.

"Hey! Call me [F/N] it's more simple." you smiled walking toward him.

"Okay then [F/N], what's your excuses for being awake so late?" Genda look at you.

"Hm, Sleeping trouble?"

Genda and you both laughed.

"You're a good Goalkeeper, I wonder why you didn't got selected in the inazuma Japan.." You took the soccer ball of the ground.

"Compare to the other's, I need to keep progressing or I'll never be able to reach their level." Genda answered.

"Hm, I see."

"Aren't you a forward?" Ask Genda.

"Yep! I am." You smiled.

"Shoot in the ball."

"Huh?"

"Shoot in the ball, let's see if I can Block an shoot from one of the famous Inazuma Japan player." He said with a smirk.