Guardians Of Queen

(Author opinion: I think the Italy team captain has a nice design not gonna lie- okay back to the story!)

The day has finally arrived Japan against Italy. The Guardians of Queen.

Sadly this time you are on the bench, to atleast have our chance of winning we needed to put kozoumaru and Norika in the pitch since they are new players.

New player's means less data informations from them, If the Italy team doesn't know what they are capable of, we have our chance of winning.

The kick-off started as Aphrodi pass the ball to haizaki, but your eyes attention went to one of the Italy players.

He was... Fast !

The opponent steals the ball easily with their speed, its unbelievable..

Four player's of the Italy team ran toward the Goal, Nobody could keep up with them. They we're way too fast.

They soon arrive on front of the goal.

The captain would go for an hissatsu.

"Unbalanced Pisa!"

Norika also goes for hissatsu "Majin the wave" and tries to stop the ball from going in, but it was too strong for her.

GOAL!

0:1

"Italy makes the goal in only secondes into the opening of the game!" Said the commentator.

"They're more powerful than I imagined." Commented kozoumaru also on the bench.

You only nodded.

"How much training did they go through to attain that level of physical strength?" Asked Nishikage.

"Is it even possible that a human can be that fast without getting tired too fast?" You added.

They all looked at you and think about it too.

The match started again but Italy would use their speed to catch up and steal the ball.

But one of them stopped for a second wich gave an opportunity to kazemaru to steal the ball with his hissatsu.

"spinning fence!" Kazemaru didn't struggle to steal back the ball.

After this Haizaki and Seiryuu joined kazemaru for an hissatsu they've practice some days ago.

"Emperor penguin No.2 featuring shark!" Haizaki and Seiryuu kicked in the ball.

The goalie of Italy tries to stop it with her hissatsu but it failed, The Italy team captain goes toward the goal and push away the ball with his chest from the Goal.

The ball flies away from the goal, they almost got it..

The match kept on going with the Italy team scoring again.

0:2

Norika didn't even had the time to react, their speed is way too fast.

Your teammates started to lose energy and Stamina, but thank God a sudden rain that was quite strong, appears to save us.

The match was suspended momentarily.

"There, its quite cold it's better that you keep yourself warm." Nishikage lend you his jersey to you so you wouldn't catch a cold.

"Thank you!" you smiled, it felt nice to be helped by people you are in good friendship with.

"I have a plan." Nosaka said as we all turned ourself to him.

"The supporters that Italy's team are wearing are most likely to be attached to their muscles of their limbs to bring out their physical strength beyond its limit." Continued Nosaka.

"Those supporters were more than likely supplied by Orion." added Hikaru.

"So they've been breaking the rules the entire match by wearing those supporters?" Ask Sakanoue.

Hikaru simply nodded.

Hikaru then explained us that they couldn't control those powerful supporters, Nosaka suggested to use it as our advantage to win the match.

Everyone agreed well... Except for Asuto.

"I'm against it." Said Asuto.

While there was an conversation with them the coach called you out, you went to him.

"[L/N]-chan I want you to play for the next round." Said your coach, he seems to have something in his mind.

You nodded and did a warm up to prepare yourself to enter the pitch.

"be careful [F/N]." Said Kira before going back to the others.

You nodded.

After a moment the rain stopped as you all enter the pitch, for the first time, The coach set you as a forward.

"This is started to get interesting." Said Haizaki.

"Oh, she's finally gonna make an entrance as a forward?" Aphrodi look at you.

"I won't disappoint you all!" You said excited to finally play as a forward for the team.

The match continued, but before you could even approach to steal the ball from your opponent he suddenly collapse on the floor yelling in pain holding his leg.

"Huh..?" you look around the Italy player surrounding no one hit him.

"What just happened?" Asked Haizaki looking at the scene.

The Medical team immediately interfered and took the injured Italy player away from the field.

You then look at those supporters that the whole Italy team are wearing.

Could it be possible that those supporters are hurting them?

"Nosaka!" You went to Nosaka.

"What's wrong?" He look at you.

"I think... He got injured because of those supporters.." You whisper to him.

He look at you with an serious expression he then nodded.

You went back to your position and waited for the Italy team to substitute their injured player.

Soon right after the match started the Italy team score their third goal 0:3, the one who scored soon fell on his knees in pain.

Just like the previous player of their team, He was also taken away by the medical team.

"What are we gonna do..?" You look at your teammates worried for the opposite team.

"It's their descision to wear those supporters." Said Haizaki that didn't care about it.

"But..."

You stopped yourself from saying further and couldn't let this happen anymore you went to the Italy team captain and look at him in the eyes.

"Take off these supporters!" You said to him.

One of the Italy player next to their captain says "W-what?" to you.

"If you don't take these off, you'll probably never play soccer ever again! Is that what you want for you and your team? To all end up hospitalized?!" You point at the captain in anger.

"What are you talking about?! It's not the time to be worried about the other's!" One of the Italy player's walk toward your direction about to confront you.

"Wait Carlos!" Shout their captain.

The captain of Guardian's of queen walk toward you as his teammates let him approach you.

"[F/N] [L/N]..."