Additional Members!

(I had no more idea on what to put as picture on the chapter so just admire Gouenji looking cool as always.)

|nobody pov|

Everyone couldn't eat their breakfast because of how [F/N] and Asuto hasn't reply to any of their messages or phone calls.

"It's bad news.." said Goujin.

"you're right." said hiura.

"maybe we should contact the police." suggest golem.

"oh right ! 110" said Goujin taking out his phone.

"No! We're in Russia it must be another number!" Sakanoue said by stopping Goujin.

"for real? Then what's the number?" ask Goujin.

"no need for that, inamori and [L/N] contacted me last night." said the coach entering the cafeteria.

Some of them stood up and some would be surprised or shocked.

"appenratly they'll return late due to personal affairs with Inamori father." continued the coach.

Everyone seemed relieved and continued eating their breakfast but some would still suspect something was wrong.

"Everyone! We must train more harder now that Asuto and [F/N] are absent!" said Endou doing an speech then sat down.

"But first we need to finish breakfast!" he said eating at the same time.

An feminine voice could be heard.

"May I join you guy's too?"

Everyone Turned to the feminine voice and went in shocked.

"You're... Norika... Right?" ask Mansaku.

"Long time no see guy's!" she said doing a little wave with her hand.

Golem and Goujin would go toward Norika in happiness.

"Also here's our new additional member Norika!" said the coach.

"I'm umihara Norika nice to meet you all!" she said with a bright smile to everyone.

"It's nothing to make a fuss about... [F/N] is prettier anyway.." said Hiroto but whispered the last words so no one could hear him.

" said Hiroto but whispered the last words so no one could hear him

"Here's her before look." said Li Hao.

|some minutes later|

"I see! I'm happy for Asuto! I hope I can meet his dad soon!" said norika listened what happened.

"Tch, why in every people of the team he had to choose [F/N]..." said Atsuya on his side of table.

"Are you also worried for her..?" ask Hikaru.

"I'm not, it's just..." Atsuya tried to answer without telling that he needed to keep an eye on her.