World

You were sitting on the bench waiting for your old coach from Inazuma japan to choose each player's from every team wich they call themselves the uh..... Zhao Jinyuns(picture above shows the whole team) ... I'm not gonna judge their name.

"They are done, let's show them our power." Said Yurika.

"Okay." you simply answered.

Whistle !

The referee starts the match as we let the Zhao team forwards going for the goal, Clario goes for the his hissatsu.

Our goalkeeper stops it with just a kick.

You and Yurika runs after the ball.

"we'll show you orion's power!" Shout Yurika passing the ball to you.

Her pass was perfect and precise, something you haven't seen before.

You dodge your opponent with ease and pass the ball back to Yurika.

Yurika and you stood next to each other, Yurika kicks the ball in the air.

You jumped after the ball with Yurika and did an hissatsu.

"Orion- Crossed Viper!" You two kick in the ball together at the same time.

The ball is surround of darkness and goes toward the goal where Endou is.

Endou tries to block it with Diamond hand but fails.

GOAL!

0:1

"You've progressed." Said Yurika.

"I wasn't going to let you be the strongest here." You smirk and went back to your positon with Yurika
Yurika.

The game starts again with the Zhao team having the ball, they are keeping the ball with ease until they arrive on front of the the goal, they pass it to Gouenji going for his strongest Hissatsu. "Last Resort!"

The ball is surround by rocks making an dragon charging toward the goal, but soon was stopped by an strong air that was put in the field, of course... That was.. Cheating.

You pinch your cheeks.

It's not the moment to feel bad about it, concentrate [F/N]!

The match wasn't over since the ball was still in the pitch well... Actually in the air.

Yurika goes for the ball and pass it to you from a long distance, you ran forward toward the goal while dodging your old teammates.

"[F/N] tell me why are you doing this!" Shout Hikaru behind you.

"For Orion." You answered and used your foot to keep the ball with you, you jumped away from Nosaka and Li who we're blocking your way.

"Yurika!" You pass the ball back to Yurika as she jump in the air and doesn't even use an hissatsu and kick in the ball high up in the air.

Endou didn't have time to block it as the ball goes right in the goal.

GOAL!

0:2

Zhao team started to lose Stamina and started to get tired one by one, it was our chance of scoring once again.

"Requiem." Ordered Yurika.

We all nodded and did the exact movements like in the training.

The Zhao player's are all getting stopped by your teammates.

You are now facing against the legendary goalkeeper Endou.

"Endou, I've always wanted to play a match against you, but a sadly.. This will be the last!" You said.

"[L/N]..."

You didn't let Endou finish his word that you've already kicked the ball in the air about to do your hissatsu.

"[H/N]!!" you shout as the ball charge toward Endou.

Endou once again use diamond hand trying to stop it, but fails again.

GOAL!

0:3

The referee whistle for the end of the first half, you sigh and went to you teammates.

You sat down on the ground looking at your teammates clenching your fist.

"Something wrong ?" asked Tabit the defender of your team.

"I feel... Bad." You answered.

"You shouldn't say that." Sirius said walking toward you two.

"How..?" You look at Sirius.

"We can't show mercy to any of them, you do remember you are on our side now right?" Sirius glared at you.

"Of course I do..." you look down.

"Let her some space Sirius." said Tabit.

"Whatever." Sirius left and went back with the other's.

"Sirius is right though..." Tabit Said.

"I know, but.. Just seeing them in pain does something inside of me." You said.

"Ignore your feelings [L/N], that's what mistress Irina said to us." Tabit also went back to the others wich makes you alone.

"Ignore my feelings..."

The second half started as Yurika had the ball, but she used the energy of wind to make fall Asuto, Yurika Step on Asuto just like a trash.

Yurika looks at Asuto with no emotion.

"Yurika!" You shout.

Yurika look at you.

"Stop." You ordered.

"Hmpf, he's a waste of time anyway." Yurika said and walked away with the ball.

"[F/N]..." Asuto look at you.

"Give up." those were the only words that came out. Give up.

"Never!" Yelled Asuto to you.

"Give up! So atleast I can stop seeing you all face's!" You screamed at him.

"Why did you left us for them!?"

"You don't understand! You won't understand!" you yelled.

"Then.. I'll try to!" He shout and steals the ball from Yurika.

Yurika didn't care less and let Asuto taking the ball away.

Your teammates didn't seemed happy at all that the Zhao player raised his voice at you.

"We'll take care of this for you." Meissa your teammate whispered in your ears and went with Tabit to steal the ball to Asuto easily.

Meissa steals the ball from Asuto and pass it back to him, before Asuto could even do something Tabit steals it back and pass it back to Asuto.

"How much longer are you going to keep repeating this useless exchange?" Said Tabit to Asuto.

Asuto seemed frustrated.

Yurika steals back the ball and look at him.

"Don't you see? People have limits that just can't be overcome." Said Yurika.

"It's useless Asuto, why can't you and the other's just understand that? Give up." you said to him.

|Nobody pov/Bench side|

"[F/N] changed.." The inazuma japan look at the match.

"I know that she's still the same." Said Atsuya.

"I agree." Nodded Tatsuya.

"[F/N]..." Anna and Ootani look at the match closely, it was hard to guess who was gonna win.