New Last Resort

Back into the game, Gouenji finally join us after the accident he had in the first match.

Gouenji gets the ball and do his famous...

"Fire Tornado!" Gouenji kicks in the ball fire surrounding his leg, as it goes toward the goal.

The goalkeeper blocks it with his hissatsu but he struggled a bit.. Probably because of those supports.

After this attempt of scoring the goalkeeper of Italy has been taken to the medical team, but it was not only that.

The whole Italy team seemed tired and exhausted.

"What are we gonna do..? Their gonna break themselves to the point that they will all end up hospitalized.." You said worried for the opposite team.

"I have a plan, Last resort."Suggest Gouenji.

Your eyes widen hearing this, is Gouenji gonna use his Last resort after all these months of recovery?

"From now on, we will use last resort to turn around the score." Said Gouenji.

"At last.. I'll get to see Gouenji Last Resort with my own eyes!" Kozoumaru seemed happy hearing that but Gouenji break this.

"No, it won't be me doing it." Said Gouenji to Kozoumaru.

"Huh ?" You, Nosaka, Asuto and Haizaki look at each other then looked back to Gouenji.

"We will use the Last resort that I've given you four to inherit." Continued Gouenji.

"But.. Our Last resort is incomplete." Say Asuto.

"Incomplete? Then perfect it here, right now." Smiled Gouenji.

That was... A BIG challenge here from Gouenji to us, we all agreed to try it, you notice kozoumaru seemed a bit disappointed.

Let's hope for the best.

But seems like the injured goalkeeper of Italy has came back to the pitch.

The match starts again as Me, Haizaki, Nosaka and Asuto run toward their Goal with the ball.

"Let's go!" Shout Nosaka.

Nosaka creates an energy for the ball as I shoot down to Haizaki, He kicks the ball with his leg and let Asuto doing the shoot.

"Last Resort!"

The ball get surround by rocks making a dragon but soon falls into pieces due to low power.

The goalkeeper easily stops it without using an hissatsu.

"I messed up!" Shout Haizaki.

But Hikaru seemed to not agreeing with Haizaki.

Back again into the match as Gouenji steals the ball from Petronio and run toward us telling us to try again.

But kozoumaru would go against it and ask Gouenji to give him a chance to do the Last resort.

Gouenji accepts and let Kozoumaru do his thing.

Kozoumaru goes toward the goal doing the exact same move as Gouenji, but something was off.. When kozoumaru kick the ball around, Haizaki used his other leg to do that..

Maybe that's the IT!

Kozoumaru Last Resort pushed away all the defenser and goes toward the goalkeeper, the goalkeeper hissatsu immediately breaks.

But after breaking the goalie hissatsu Last Resort slowly breaks apart, you see petronio going for it.

Petronio copy the exact same move and use not last resort but Last Resort Dragon.

An dragon surround of darkness was about to hit our side of field, The four inherit goes toward it but Haizaki fell on his knee.

"Haizaki!" Shout Asuto, but it was too late the dragon was already in front of us ready to take us down.

You opened your eyes as you saw Kozoumaru blocking it.

"Get a grip, you guy's!" Shout Kozoumaru.

Hikaru comes to us and explained why the four of us couldn't complete last resort, it was because we needed someone who use his left leg, haizaki used his right one.

It all make sense now.

"Guy's It's not the time to speak anymore!" You shout at them pointing out kozoumaru who was about to get pushed away by the hissatsu.

"Let's do it with Hikaru!" Said Nosaka.

We all nodded and stand toward the hissatsu.

We all five stood up in side of the pitch and used our leg to create the energy for last resort, You kick down the ball to Hikaru who use his left leg as Haizaki and Asuto both kick in the ball.

"Last resort Sigma!"

The dragons surrounding the ball becomes not rock but real dragons, it push away all it's opponent going through the ground as charge at the goal.

But Petronio tries to block it with his leg only since his supports got destroyed from his last move hissatsu, he fails.

GOAL!

2:3

After this their "Coach" Make them forfeit as we win the match, since all the player's were down.

We did win, but we didn't felt proud of it. Since we had to make them forfeit, to protect them.

|Night time|

You are alone in your room since Norika went with three others of your friend to go to the groceries for dinner.

You then get an unexpected call, you look at your phone seeing your parents name on it.

"Mother." That's the only word that came out of your mouth.

You think for some secondes before answering the call.

"Hello?" you said.

"Dear?" it's been months you haven't heard from your parents, why are they calling you suddenly now?

"What do you want?"

"Nothing? I just miss you dear."

"Don't lie to me, if you call me there's must be a reason to it." You said a bit angered by hearing your own mother lying to her daughter.

".... I guess I can't really lie to my own and unique daughter there." You could feel your mom smiling evily behind the phone.

"So? What do you want?" You repeat yourself.

"I heard you got into the final, I first wanna congratulate you for that, but now. Hear. Me. Out." Your eyes widen hearing your mother getting serious.

"I want you to know that __________" continued your mother with a serious tone.

"understood?"

"yes." you answered.

Click

"Time to finally get serious." you put down your phone and changed to your soccer uniform and went to training.