Training.

BIG SIGH

Because of your leg wound you couldn't do the new training and probably won't be allowed to enter the pitch, how luck you are.

Goujin started off first, but soon fell and get squeezes by the feet machines, Nishikage wasn't even concentrated to turn it off since he was more worried about Nosaka.

You we're behind bored just staying there doing nothing except. OBSERVING.

One by one they all went for the training, they were doing well, well unlike Haizaki and Hiroto they did they both together.

Somehow they succeed.

"time for break!" Shouted Ootani with Anna carrying two plate one of Onigiri(Rice ball) and drinks.

"uhm... Who are you?" Anna looked at Goujin full of injuries on his face.

"it's me! Goujin!" he pointed himself.

Everyone laughed included you.

|1 week later/day of the match|

Your leg got healed faster than you tought, so they might be a chance of you playing today match.

As always you sat on the table with Tatsuya and Shirou they were both the most calm of the team.

As always they choosed some healthy plates for the morning, unlike some people.

You saw some homemade rice by the coach but you did not brother to try them, it's not like your leg injury was already enough to see-

You took some rice mix up with an egg and some fruits with it.

"How is your leg wound?" asked shirou.

"It's fine, it healing fast!"

"I'm glad."

"how are you two? I heard for you shirou that Nosaka called you for a special Training"

He winked and said "it's a secret!"

"I didn't knew now you keep secrets." teased Tatsuya.

I nodded to agree with Tatsuya.

"come on you two!" you pouted.

Me and Tatsuya giggled.

"Let's finish this and let's go to the bus!" said Tatsuya.

"Yes !" I said.

|Hours later/bus|

I sat next to haizaki, he let me took the seat next to the window, the view was amazing as always, the lake and all..

"hm ?" you look at Haizaki he was listening to music with his earphones,you never saw him so peaceful before.

He noticed you we're staring, he takes out his earphones.

"something wrong?" he ask.

"oh, nothing! I'm just surprised."

"surprised of?"

"of you being so calm."

"I'm not a crazy creature ya know.." he put back his earphone.

You giggled.

Haizaki smiled a bit, but you noticed before it fades away.

You went back watching from window when suddenly you hear ichihoshi shout.