First Match

After sleeping it was finally the day.

Japan vs Korea

As we all came in field I was put..

IN THE MIDDLE FIELD?!

I stared at the coach in confusion, why was I put here? Wasn't I chosen to be a forward in the team?!

Wait.. It's possible to put a forward into midfielder? Aw man..

I sigh as I stopped staring at my coach and look at our opponents, team Korea, huh.. I feel like bad thing is gonna happen but what?... I was cut by Inamori.

"Let's win the Asia preliminaries !" He shouted.

"hmpf, you're fierce as always." said a long grey haired boy, his name was... Haizaki Ryouhei if I'm right..

"Guy's we're against the world! With the world behind us, let's play soccer!" said our captain Endou.

"Yeah!" Everyone responded to him.

The referee start the match.

The Korea player's start with having the ball has they start doing long pass with each other.

Gouenji,Haizaki and Inamori as for me we're going toward the player with the ball, Inamori tries to steal the ball but fails as I come behind Inamori and steal it.

"Gouenji-san!" I pass the ball to Gouenji.

Gouenji immediately pass it to Haizaki as he dodge the defenders easily like it was nothing.

"Hmpf, idiots!" Said haizaki until one of the Korea player steal the ball. "What?!" he exclaimed.

The Korea players start doing a long pass one by one to arrive in the defense side but..

"Ice ground!" Fubuki use one of his hissatsu and take back the ball from the Korea player, then passes it to Inamori.

After some minutes the Korea players gets back the ball and goes directly toward the goal.

"Kamikaze Buffalo Train!" three of them started to dash at us with their hissatsu has they go through the defense and run toward the goal.

"You think you can stop me?" said one of the Korea players as he kick the ball in the air and at his turn he jumps with fire behind him.

"Red Break!" As he kick in the ball and goes--

"I won't let you!" Said our defender Kazemaru, he appears 5 of his clone and turn into a tornato. "Spinning Fence!" Then he takes the ball back.

"Awesome..." you mumbled as you saw the amazing hissatsu of Kazemaru.

Kazemaru pass the ball to endou.

"Everyone! This match has only started, let's keep calm and do this!" encouraged our captain Endou as he raise his hand.

We all did the same and responded "Yeah!"

Endou pass the ball to Inamori but suddenly one of the Korea player pushes him very hard away and took the ball back.

"Inamori!" shouted Kidou.

As we tried to take back the ball but keep failing. They were using.. Force.

"guy's keep calm!" Said Endou wich made me concentrate back on the match, I started to try on get back the ball but they arrived in front of the goal.

"Bison Horn!" another hissatsu from Korea this time he used his head to strike.

"Fuujin Raijin!" called Endou to catch the ball with his hissatsu but you noticed a Korea player on the side of the goal.