Ending With Tatsuya

|confession|

"You... Tatsuya?!" This was unexpected, Tatsuya usually would just talk to you directly.

Tatsuya look at you with his teal eyes, this made you nervous, why would he want to ask you to come here?

"I'm sorry for this sudden letter." Said Tatsuya.

"don't worry about it! Why did you call me to come here though? You usually just ask to directly." You said and walked toward Tatsuya to the Cherry tree.

"I didn't had the chance to, ever since you've came back everyone started to talk you." Answered Tatsuya.

"Oh... Yeah, sorry.. But isn't Kira waiting for you?" You ask.

"He can wait, for now... I need to tell you something." He became serious and took your hands.

"What it is?" You look at him in the eyes.

"I'm inlove with you!"

You could feel your cheeks heat up from Tatsuya confession, speechless and flustered all could do is nod at his confession, Tatsuya immediately understood you felt the same way too.

"Was I too straight forward?" asked Tatsuya.

"A bit." you chuckle.

Tatsuya went for a hug since he knew you weren't ready for a kiss yet, since you know from the reaction you've got from his confession.

Kissing you would make you immediately faint of happiness.

|Date(I don't know if I can call that a date but I tried!)|

You invited over Tatsuya to your house so he could learn you a bit about cooking, Tatsuya may not look like it but he has talented skills in cooking.

"What else should I brought?" You asked Tatsuya as you we're holding a bag of flour and putting it on the kitchen table.

"We need some eggs and... Milk then..." Tatsuya continued telling you the list to bake a cake, you had the amazing idea to ask him to help you with it, so you could spend some time with him without he notice.

You look at him wearing an [F/C](Favourite color) Apron, he look cute in it!

"You listening?" Tatsuya noticed you were staring at him for a moment, he knew you well.

When you looked at him like that, it meant you were on your mind.

"Sorry! Continue, eggs, milk and?" You smile.

"Right, then we need..."

|Hours later|

You two finally finished the cake, it wasn't perfect but it was delicious! Tatsuya was proud of you.

"By the way [F/N]." Tatsuya was cutting the cake for you and him.

"Hm?" You look at him.

"If you wanted to spend time with me, next time ask me out." He wink at you wich made you blush.

"You..."

"I got it right?" He smirk.

You nod blushing at your turn, tables have turned I guess.

|First kiss/Tatsuya pov|

Dates, hugging, kissing cheeks, we did all of this... But the last thing we didn't do as couple was... Kissing.

Each time I tried to approach [F/N] there was ALWAYS and when I say ALWAYS it's always, something stop me from kissing her.

Like last time sagunima interrupted me when I tried kissing her 2 week ago! Ever since the timing was always off.