77| Graduation Day

»»»End of May»»»

I wake up to my alarm going off at 6:30am. Graduation time, babyyyy!

I smile a little and reach over Jungkook to turn my alarm off before taking the sheets off and getting out of bed. Over the past week, I've written down an entire schedule for today. It's going to be the single-most-important day of my life so far; I can not afford to mess it up.

As soon as my feet touch the ground, I go to my window to pull open the curtain to let some light into the small dorm.

Glancing over to Jungkook, I realize that he's still asleep, so I walk over to him. "Hey, honey," I push his hair out of his face before sitting on the edge of the bed.

He doesn't budge- not that I expected him to. I nudge him a bit and he still stays completely still, "Jungkook," I say and nudge him a little harder.

He stirs and his pretty brown eyes flutter open tiredly, "good morning, sunshine," I giggle quietly.

"Hi," he speaks groggily and squints at the clock, "it's 6:35 in the morning."

"Yep," I smile, "and we need to get ready for graduation."

"We need to be there by noon," he rolls over on his side away from me, "I'm not getting up yet."

"I don't want to be late, Kookie," I roll him back.

"We won't be late," he rolls back and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, but I'm getting you up in an hour," I warn and stand up.

I go to my wardrobe and pull out an above-the-knee white dress along with black heels before going into the bathroom to shower.

»»»

My hair is done in a low bun with a little white flower in it, I have my dress on, and now I'm working on my makeup.

The last thing I do is mascara, but when I look into my makeup box for it, I realize I'm all out. Oh no.

I look into the mirror and see my bare lashes contrasting with the rest of my makeup. I rush out of the bathroom and see Jungkook lounging on my couch while drinking coffee.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He asks calmly and takes a sip.

"I don't have any mascara," I panic and look around for any extras.

"....so?"

"So, I look like a clown," I open my wardrobe.

He snorts, "you don't look like a clown."

I send him a glare before proceeding to sift through the bottom of my wardrobe.

"Hey, at least it's not all over your nose and eyelids like that time at the museum," he shrugs.

I crack a smile and finally find the thin tube, "yes!" I wave it in excitement and quickly go back to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and apply the mascara to my lashes, making them seem longer and darker with each upward swipe of the wand. I do the same to the other eye, and that's when I remember Jungkook is still not dressed.