34| Sorry

Jungkook and I left our conversation there, then went to sleep. I took over the couch again and stayed up late thinking of how much of a bitch I really am.

Calvin also continues to spew hate over Kook and his friends, and every time he tells me something new, it soaks into me just a little more until the buildup is too thick to wipe out.

Jungkok isn't that bad, though. He can't be. He's an arrogant dickhead with a thing for objectifying women, but he's not the evil monster that Calvin makes him out to be.

Jungkook has never truly betrayed me. He's never gone behind my back. Calvin did.

Calvin filmed that video.

I need to break it off with him before he takes advantage of me even more than he has.

The calmness between Kook and I stops as soon as that pesky alarm goes off. He turns it off and gets himself out of bed. He goes into the bathroom and shuts the door, and that's when my phone dings.

I pick it up and see that Calvin has texted me:

Cal: What time did I give you again? Oh yeah, 9am. Mind telling me what time it is now?

Fear strikes me when I see that it's 10:30 and I get out of bed right away.

Cal, I'm so sorry, I thought you said 11am, I must've misheard you

Cal: No shit you misheard me, I've been waiting out here for a long time

Jungkook opens the bathroom door and I make my way in with my new clothes, "Slow down, roadrunner." He chuckles before I close the door.

"Sorry!" I call out and change quickly, almost falling over when I get my jeans on.

I brush my hair and teeth and then open the door to get my jacket and shoes on. "You're an expert at getting ready fast, where are you going?" He shakes up his water bottle.

"I'm hanging out with Jess." I make up a believable lie as fast as I can and he seems to buy it.

"Okay, well," he puts a hand on my hip and kisses my cheek sweetly, "Have fun. Oh, and don't forget to ask about your dorm room since classes start back up tomorrow morning."

"I'll go there later," I nod and feel the heat rising to my cheeks, "Bye, lo-" I cut myself off right away and I even stop in my tracks.

"Hm?" He raises his brows at me innocently.

"Uh.. Nothing, bye!" I rush out the door and face-palm myself. Gosh, I'm such an idiot.

I practically run out to the parking lot where Calvin is and he looks at me like I'm a dog that got into the treats or something.

"I'm disappointed, Ellie." He stands with his arms across his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Cal, I swear I thought you told me 11am." I plead for his forgiveness.

"I showed that video to someone." He drops the news on me and my heart sinks. My skin falls pale and I feel my hands already shaking.