22| Wet

We come back from the park exhausted. I sit on my bed with my back against the headboard and take out my phone. I open Twitter, liking and retweeting as I scroll along until Jungkook comes into the room.

"Hey," he greets and flops down on my bed, laying his head on my lap instantly.

"Are you tired?" I chuckle down at the sleepy boy on my lap.

He hums a yes and adjusts more comfortably. I sigh quietly and turn my attention back to Twitter. Although, the first tweet I see is a video of a couple in the same position we are and she's playing with his hair captioned "This > everything else"

I shake my head a little, there's no way we look like that right now. The couple in the video is so cute and Kook and I are only friends.

I scroll by it and push away any thoughts of us being an 'us'.

I come up to another post a second later saying that guys enjoy their hair being played with, too, and I look down at the closed-eyed Jungkook on my legs.

His natural, slightly wavy hair is covering part of his face and suddenly it looks so touchable. I hesitate for a minute before reaching my hand down and moving the hair away from his face gently.

His dark strands are smooth, surprisingly having no tangles as I run my fingers through it more.

It's relaxing to mess with his hair, the soft locks going between my delicate fingers. Gently, I continue running my hand through his hair as I scroll more on Twitter.

After a few minutes, he pulls in a short but sudden inhale and I move my phone a little to peer down at him.

He takes in a quick puff of air and holds it for a moment before he lets out a quiet but shaky breath.

"Kook?" I pause my hand but he doesn't respond.

He's definitely dreaming, maybe a nightmare?

His brows are tense and his jaw is slacked, his breaths are uneven and I can't help but be a little concerned with this.

"Kookie?" I place my hand on his neck and he lets out a soft moan, faltering at the touch.

oooooooh shit. Yeah, I didn't expect him to be having that sort of dream.

What do I do in this situation? Do I let him just... finish¿ Do I wake him up? But that would be awkward.... I mean letting him complete the dream would be more awkward, though...

I frantically run through every possible way this could end and that's when I'm caught off guard even more;

"F-Fuck," He growls and it's mumbled in a tone I've never heard from him before. It sets my core aflame but I stop myself right away and extinguished that fire.

I shake his shoulder a little and pat his chest, "Jungkook,"

He doesn't respond, he just gets quieter. "Kookie, wake up." I tell him.

He mumbles something inaudibly, but his breaths return to pretty much normal. So I say his name again and gently shake him before his eyes open slowly.

His body relaxes and he looks up at me. "Have a good dream?" I ask him and as soon as our eyes meet, his irises show how dark they are and his pupils dilate.

"Uh..." He looks the other way, "Nope. No way. It was awful. A nightmare, really." He stands to his feet, leaving my legs cold. "I have to go to the restroom."