30| Kidnapped?

Vote if you want to because they help me know if you actually like this book or not <333

I wake up in a warm bed and my eyes flutter open to see that I'm in Jungkook's dorm. When did I get in here?

I see Jungkook on the couch with his head hanging off the side of it. He's bound to ache after he gets up.

I get out of bed and go to his kitchen area, searching around for anything but he honestly doesn't have much but protein powder, pre workout, and healthy snacks, which is not super appetizing.

Does this boy not know what Ramen is?

I look in his fridge and I'm pleasantly surprised to see banana milk, RedBull, and water all there and ready to be consumed.

I take out a RedBull because I haven't had one in a hot minute and pop the tap, earning that satisfying sizzle from the drink inside.

But then the door opens and in walks the two guys I haven't met yet from yesterday.

"Oh, hi." The shorter of the two with a lower voice greets me nonchalantly and makes a b-line for Jungkook's fridge.

"You're Ellie, right?" The smiley one asks.

"Yeah," I nod and sip my RedBull while the two guys sift through his food.

"I'm Hoseok and that's Yoongi." He points to the less smiley one at the mini fridge.

"Where did all of his food go?" Yoongi asks and moves around the various drinks.

"You all stole it." I laugh and he turns around with a cold stare. "I mean, m-maybe you didn't?"

Hoseok laughs with me and Yoongi shoots him a glare as well before going through the rest of his cabinets.

"I tried looking for food, too, there's like nothing in there." I say and hold up my RedBull, "Hence, this."

"Jimin's dorm?" Hoseok suggests.

"No, he'll have pretty much the same stuff." Yoongi thinks for a moment, "But Namjoon always has food laying around."

"Isn't he still asleep?"

"So? Jungkook is asleep half the time we come in here." He gestures to the younger sleeping on the couch but has to do a double take. "Wait, why is he on the couch?"

I shrug and pat the bed, "He put me here last night and took over the couch."

He shifts his weight to one side and crosses his arms over his chest, "huh."

"What...?" I sip my RedBull more.

"That's just not like him at all." He turns to Hoseok, "Do you think he's on drugs or something?"

"No," he laughs, "At least not the kind you're talking about." They both look at me simultaneously and I blink a few times.

"Nah," they say in unison and turn to each other, "I'd be surprised if anything happened after that whole Harley thing."

"Harley?" I chime in and they turn to me again.

"Yeah, you've probably heard of the whole situation that went down between them." Hoseok says and leans against the counter with a water.