43| I win

Jungkook comes over to me confidently but I turn and push him against the wall, "What was that? A power move?" He smirks.

I grin a little and close in to kiss his neck. His breath hitches in his throat, as I expected, and his hands grip my hoodie. I make my way up his neck to leave kisses on his jaw and I slide my hands under his shirt to feel his body. I touch every dip and peak in his chest and abdomen, feeling how perfect his body is without even seeing it.

He lets out a low moan involuntarily at the sensation and I catch his lips in the middle of it, "Is someone enjoying himself?"

"Don't talk to me like I'm a submissive," he lets his head roll back against the wall and I leave a fresh hickey on the side of his neck.

"You're my little subby boy," I tease and before I can say anything else, he spins us and pins me against the wall with such force that I get the wind knocked out of me for a second.

He smashes his lips into mine and completely dominates them. It's difficult for me to keep up with his power but I try anyway and fail miserably. He breaks from my lips to travel down my neck, going straight to my sweetspot.

I inhale quickly at the sensation and pull on his shirt to bring him closer and he picks me up so I can wrap my legs around him. His hands support me by my ass and he pins me harder against the wall to leave a hickey on my neck.

I wrap my arms loosely around his neck and roll my head to the side to give him more access, "Jungkook," I breathe, still trying to keep up with everything that's going on, "Slow down."

"Slow down?" He echoes and holds me tighter against his body, "Is this you admitting defeat?"

I gulp and close my eyes tiredly, "No way," But I'm sooooo close to getting on my knees right here to give him the suck of a lifetime.

He carries me to my bed and lays me down, getting right over top of me to continue making my head spin. I lift my hips to try to grind up on him, desperate for any sort of friction I can get, but he just sinks his hips down and in turn it presses against my center. There's a slight release of tension from the pressure between my legs, but this also heightens it in a way because I can suddenly feel how turned-on by this he is.

"Jungkook," I whimper under him and he grinds his hips down on mine, "please," I beg for nothing in particular, I just want him so bad.

He grows harder at my plea and grinds with a bit more force against me, releasing and creating tensions all by the movements of his hips.

"Look at you," he kisses just under my ear, "And you say I'm subby."

"I take it back," I breathe and arch my back so our chests are touching, heat rising through my body.

"So I win?" He confirms and brushes his lips along my jawline.

"Mhm," I hum and he smirks against my skin. He shifts his weight to one side, now keeping one leg between my own. His large hand rises up my body, feeling my dips and curves from over the hoodie I'm wearing.

he reaches my chest and doesn't feel the underwire from my bra, "You're not wearing anything under this?" He lifts his face from my neck to look at me.

I blush a deep pink and smile shyly, "I'm not."

He now knows that the only thing in between his hand and my body is his own hoodie, and this makes his mind whirl. His eyes get so much darker with this new information; half-lidded lust and desire stares back at me and I can't look away even if I try.

Hesitantly, his hand grazes over my breast and he looks into my eyes as if to make sure I'm okay with it. I relax my head against the pillow and close my eyes slowly as he massages my chest with his hand.