45| Too Good

Jungkook's POV (continued)

Something lands on top of me and I jolt awake, flinching at the sudden weight.

Looking down, though, I relax and see Ellie's excited face, "Wake up, Kookie!" She smiles and lifts her head from my chest.

"Why are you so hyper?" I ask, my voice quite a bit deeper than usual from just waking up. I rub the sleep from my eyes and yawn, "What time is it?"

"10:00am I'm pretty sure," she turns her body slightly and looks at the clock, "10:05 to be exact.

"And I have to get up now because.....?"

"If you get up now, you won't be sleeping in the car. Not that it would be a terrible thing if you were too tired to speak." She pokes and I smile.

"You'd actually be an okay person if you would stop trying to be so irritating." I poke back and she giggles, laying her head on my chest.

I reach up and pet her hair, twisting the soft locks between my fingers calmly. She takes her time to appreciate the feeling for a few minutes before slowly sitting up.

"Are you ready to get up now?" She questions.

"Do you want my honest answer or textbook?"

She rolls her eyes with a grin and gets off of me, pulling me up by my hands but she doesn't get far. I'm only sitting on the edge of my bed now and there's no way I want to stand up, "I'm too tired for this," I groan.

"Want me to wake you up?" She flirts and grabs the front of my shirt, drawing herself closer.

I hide my nervousness with a smirk, How is she able to do this to me? I eye her from bottom to top with a sleepy gaze and when I reach her face, she's smirking back at me.

"I wouldn't mind that," I tell her and she moves to straddle my hips, sitting on my lap with her hands holding my shoulders.

She leans forward towards my ear and kisses under it, trailing down my sensitive neck. I let out an appreciative hum and grip her narrow waist a little tighter in my hands.

Cue the butterflies as her soft lips brush over my sweetspot. I let my eyes close and my jaw slacks slightly at the feeling of bliss.

I will never get tired of moments like this...

She shifts her weight on me and maybe it's just her position but whatever she did arouses me beyond belief. I try my best not to get hard during this but she won't stop moving every so often.

She smiles against my collarbone out of nowhere, oh she can definitely feel that. Way to go Jungcock, you're ruining everything yet again.

She pushes me down on my back and proceeds to circle her hips over my manhood, driving me absolutely bonkers. She kisses my lips and I moan lowly into her mouth, getting more and more awake with each second.

But right before anything gets interesting, there's a knock at my door. We both groan in unison and she rolls off of me, laying in my bed as I get up to answer my door.

"Why didn't you just walk in?" I don't even greet Yoongi with a hello when I open the door.

"I saw Ellie come in here when I was packing a few things into my car. I figured it would probably be better if I was safe." He smirks and I nod.

"I'm glad you knocked, then," I give him a knowing look and let him come in, "So what do you need?"

"Oh, I'm just stopping by to say I'm leaving now." He sees Ellie who is now laying with her legs (from knees down) hanging off the edge of my bed, swinging back and forth.

"You're leaving?" Ellie's head perks up.

"Yeah...?" He says but it comes out as more of a question. She gets up and opens her arms for a hug but he denies her, putting his hands up to stop her.

"I don't do hugs, sweetheart."

"You're gonna have to make an exception for me, Yoon." She wraps her arms around him quickly and he groans in annoyance as her head lays on his chest.

I laugh at his displeasure and the content expression on her face before she pulls away, "See, was it that bad?"

"It was absolutely terrible." He narrows his eyes at her and ruffles her hair, "Anyway, goodbye. Have a safe trip, if your car breaks down or something you know who to call." He directs his last statement at me and Ellie and I smile before saying goodbye to him and wishing him good luck too.

"Get dressed and let's go." She smiles up at me and pushes me into my bathroom.

Ellie's POV

I laugh and close the door before going to his couch, but before I sit down I see two familiar pieces of clothing. My bra and t-shirt.

I frown in worry, wondering how he reacted when he found them. I completely forgot about them after that day.

I pick up my shirt and fold it neatly, placing it on my lap before putting my bra on top of it.

Jungkook comes out of the bathroom in dark jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black jacket paired with black boots. His hair seems to be styled nicely but then again he only brushed it out. It really doesn't take much for that man to look like a billion dollars.

"Why do you look so nice?" I ask him, resting my jaw in my palm.

"What do you mean? I always look like this." He lifts a brow at me.

"Yeah but you look exceptionally good today." I get up and walk over to him, messing with the hem of his jacket, "Is this new?"

"No," he chuckles, "I've had this for a while." He grabs my hands lightly and takes them away from his clothes, "Are you ready?"

"Honest answer or textbook?" I ask, arousal laced through my voice.

"What is up with you today? You're stroking my ego too much," he lets go of my hands.

"Do you not like when I stroke your ego?" I flutter my eyelashes innocently.

He laughs and tilts his head to the side, "Let's just go, come on. Do you have your things ready to go? Need any help getting boxes into the storage locker?"

"I have everything done." I praise myself, "The boxes are in the locker and my suitcase is in my car already."

"Then I guess I'll just get these boxes into my own storage locker and then we can leave."

"I'll help." I go to pick up on of the boxes but he stops me.

"No," he smiles, "Just go lay down or something, you've got a lot of energy. Plus if you stay in here, you can keep watch of my dorm in case any of the guys come in."

"Okie dokie," I plop down on his mattress and lay back against the sheetless surface.

He grins and shakes his head before grabbing a few boxes stacked up on one another and leaving the room.

On one hand, I'm really excited for this trip. On the other, I'm a little nervous. Ever since Jess and Oliver expressed how they feel about Jungkook and I's... Friendship of sorts... I can't stop thinking of us being together.

They're right. He treats me well, we have fun, I like his friends and he likes mine- and his friends like my friends as well. Hoseok and Jessie have been hitting it off after they talked at that one party, and she said that they've been chatting ever since.

It almost feels too good to be true right now.

••••••••••••••••

Are you excited for winter break in the book? I know I am 👀☕️

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕