9| Misunderstanding

I wake up to my head hurting and my neck feeling like it was just twisted backwards five times. A pleasant but unfamiliar scent hits my nose and I flutter my eyes open to find that the hood of the hoodie I'm wearing has maneuvered itself over half of my face.

Also I remember that I'm not in my own dorm room, and instead I'm in Jungkook's. Then the guilt sets in.

The feelings and images of last night's party flood my mind and all I can see is Harley shoving her tongue down Jungkook's throat. I'm jealous and sick at the vision but I'm even sicker at myself for feeling that way about it. I'm supposed to hate him.

I yawn and stretch for a few seconds before sitting up a little bit to find Jungkook still in deep sleep on his bed. I take my phone off of the side table and see that it's 10:00am on the dot.

I hate mornings. I want to let out an annoyed groan at the time but I stop myself because I don't want to wake up Sleeping Bastard on the bed next to the couch.

He's not that much of a bastard; he let you stay in his dorm and he didn't do anything to you! I scold myself and look at him again. Maybe he's more of a Sleeping Beauty rather than bast- No, Eliana. Don't even begin to think like that.

Instead I let out a quiet sigh and let my head fall back down onto the armrest to coerce myself to not stare at how his hair is soft and messy over his closed eyes.

Just as I'm getting back to sleep, I'm jolted awake by three obnoxiously loud knocks on his door, "JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook gets out of bed shirtless and stumbles to his door quickly, opening it with disheveled hair and sleep in his eyes. "WHAT?" He yells back to mock them. I can tell he's mad about the rude awakening.

Since when did he not have a shirt on?

I look at him as he tiredly talks to the person on the other side of the door, seeing the lean muscles of his shoulders and back heading down to his waist and- I need to stop staring at him like that or I'm gonna have a few regrets in the future.

I pay attention to the voice of the other guys and they're the same voices from the restaurant. I can't tell what either of them are saying, though.

Jungkook closes the door and turns around with a sigh, "Sorry, that was just Taehyung and Jimin."

I cover my head with the blanket for two reasons: 1. Because the light hurts my eyes, and 2. Because I'm fully aware that his abs and chest are exposed and I am not going to let myself see that.

He tosses something at me and it hits my arm. Without looking at him, I unveil my eyes and look at the object.

"How did you get this?" I pick up my room key from the couch and look at him, avoiding anything but his face, "Did you have it the whole time?"

"No, I didn't have it," he defends himself instantly, "Jimin found it last night and someone saw us come here so he returned it."

"Someone saw us come here?" I echo and sit up.

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" He reaches for his shirt to slip it over his head.

"Nothing, it's just I don't want people to think- Nevermind." I sigh and comb my knotted hair with my fingers before getting up. "Tell your friend I say thanks."

"Do I get a thanks for letting you stay here?" He smiles.

"More like convincing me to stay here. But yeah.... Thanks." I get my shoes on. "I'm going back to my own dorm now before most of the campus is up and outside."