57| Springy

A/N: sorry to interrupt but loOK AT THESE BUNNY TEETH! IM GONNA COMBUST

Who knew something as boring as studying could be so exciting?

Last night I spent the night at Jungkook's (nothing interesting happened, don't worry) and now we're laying in his bed, books in our hands while studying for our exams.

We've barely said a word to each other yet somehow the room still feels full. It's not an empty, awkward silence, because all we need to be comfortable is each other.

He turns the page in his textbook and I smile a little. "What?" He asks when he notices me stifling a giggle.

"Don't you have a notebook?" I glance at him.

"I don't take notes like you do," the corner of his mouth curves upward, "The only time I've taken notes was for that presentation we did with Jessie."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just remember most of the lessons," he shrugs.

I put my notebook down and turn onto my stomach, resting my jaw in my hands while supporting myself with my elbows digging into the mattress. "Do you remember things outside of that? Or is your memory only reserved for classes?"

"I remember a lot, even useless things," he tells me, "Like the dot over 'i' and 'j' is called a tittle."

I giggle, "What about me?"

"What about you?"

"I've probably told you quite a bit about myself but do you remember much about what I've said?" During our time alone in the past, we talked for many long hours. I don't remember a whole lot specifically, but maybe he does.

"Well, for starters, I know your favorite color is cerulean blue- But not to wear because you think it clashes with your skin tone." He says.

I nod and smile, "I'm surprised you remember that."

"Oh, and your favorite flower is a Pansy," he goes on, "You really love fireflies because it reminds you of when you and your mom would go out to catch them in your back yard." My smile gets wider as he continues, "One time your highschool was closed for a few weeks because of a blizzard and you were snowed in so you watched kids cartoons to pass time... I could go on."

"You amaze me," I let my head fall to the mattress and I chuckle quietly, "I barely remember telling you that stuff."

He puts his textbook down and turns toward me on his side, "The real question is, do you remember anything about me?"

"Your favorite number is one because you're always number one," I start, "Your favorite weather is sunny with a nice breeze.." I think more and start to laugh when I remember a story he once told me.

"What?" He grins with confusion.

"You used to have bad nosebleeds when you were younger and one night you walked into your brother's room while he was sleeping and when he woke up all he saw was a bloody boy saying "help me" really close to him."

"I can still hear his screams to this day," he says and I laugh more.

We talk quietly for probably another thirty minutes about nonsense before we're both tired. I end up laying my head on his chest and he loosely wraps his arms around me before our conversation becomes too mumbled to understand and we fall asleep.

I don't know how long I stayed asleep but I wake up to the sound of the door opening. I open one of my eyes sleepily and see Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi come in. They see us but don't notice I'm awake because I shut my eye again.