36| I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Ellie's POV

I wake up for class the next morning still feeling like a train wreck, but I get ready nonetheless.

Calvin wants me to hang out with him after classes today, so that's when I'll steal the phone.

I walk into class, taking my seat next to Jess as usual, "I wish that break could be longer, I'm not ready to use my brain again." She whines tiredly and puts her head on my shoulder.

"Me too, but winter break isn't that far away." I see the silver lining and before she can say anything else, Mr. Davis walks in. "Good morning, I hope you all had a good break. You're presenting your slideshows starting tomorrow and ending whenever it ends," he shrugs, "If you don't have them done, sucks to be you. If your group members aren't participating, tell me and I will handle it accordingly. Get to work. If you're completely done and ready to present, you have a free period."

"Hey," Jungkook comes over and sits next to me. "How long does someone have to be dead before it's considered archaeology instead of grave-robbing?"

Jess and I start giggling at the sudden question, "What? I'm serious!" He laughs.

»»»

"I'm happy that you're not staying with that douchebag anymore." Cal glances over at me from his side of the bed.

"Me too." I lie, "I'd rather be living alone anyway. I can't stand having a roommate."

"I don't know why you even went to him of all people when you needed a place to stay," he scoffs, "I wouldn't trust the man that roofied you."

"Jungkook didn't roofie me," I say quietly, a confused undertone present.

"Yeah he did," he chuckles coldly, "You don't think so? All he wants you for is your ass. I saw him leave with you right after you started acting weird and he bragged about it all weekend."

"He what?" My heart shatters, "He wouldn't do that, I woke up and we were both untouched."

"And you're weak-minded enough to think that sleeping in the same bed isn't clear evidence proving my statement? He said he loved the way you didn't mind him lifting up your skirt that night because you were too drugged to care."

I look down and the worst feeling comes into my body, what if he really did do something with me and he just covered his tracks well?

"But we never told anyone, how do you even know I was roofied in the first place?"

"I just told you," He smirks, "He bragged about fucking you all night. Sicko. The worst part is that he said he wanted to try it again afterwards."

I let out a long exhale, letting that sink in. "I didn't physically feel like anything happened."

"That tells you a little about his size and skill, then, huh?" He says, "not rememberable in any way, shape, or form."

I slump down more, feeling like my whole world is shattering and falling away.

"It's okay though, I'm here for you. I wouldn't do that to you, you know that, right?"

"Yeah," I agree just for the sake of not pissing him off and then close my eyes. Jungkook didn't roofie me. He couldn't have. We've been through this a hundred times.

"I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom." I tell him and he lets me go.

While I'm walking there, I'm peeking around to see where his phone could be since it's not in his bedroom with him.