74| Fantasy

All of us are at the bonfire tonight, and I'm drunk and stumbling, but what makes this worse is that I haven't seen Jungkook in about an hour- and we all know how I just need to be with him when I'm drunk.

After looking around the area for at least ten minutes, I feel tears stinging in my eyes. "Hey, why are you crying, babygirl?" a man's voice asks and I turn in his direction to see some shirtless blonde dude holding a beer can.

"I miss him!" I feel a tear slip down my cheek.

"Who?" He steps towards me with a smirk, "I can replace this guy if you'd like."

"My boyfriend," I cry, "I miss him so much."

"Is he an ex-boyfriend?" He comes even closer and I can smell his beer breath when he's staring down at me.

"No," I hear a voice behind me and I'm pulled away from the guy, "I'm her boyfriend, nice to meet you."

"Right," he steps back awkwardly, "Sorry about the misunderstanding, your girl is drunk."

He leaves and Jungkook turns me around and I look up at him with bleary eyes. He sighs, "Let's go back, you need to get some sleep."

"I don't want sleep." I pout.

"Well what do you want?"

"Youuu," I flutter my lashes and he chuckles.

"Why did I know that would be your answer," he shakes his head with a smile and holds my hand to guide me along.

But because I turn into a three year old when I have alcohol in my system, I yank my hand away and cross my arms over my chest.

"Ellie~" he groans, "Come on, the house isn't that far."

I stick my nose into the air wordlessly.

He sighs, "what do you want me to do? Carry you?"

I nod and uncross my arms from my chest. He turns around and motions for me to hop on his back, and I do so silently, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck while his hands grip my thighs. "Jungkook," I say as he starts walking.

"Yes?

"I a lot love you." I mumble.

"You a lot love me?" He chuckles.

"Mhm," I stick my face into his neck.

"Well I a lot love you, too."

"Why are you talking so weird?" I question with confusion in my tone.

"Because you are."

"No I'm not." I deny.

He chuckles and adjusts me on his back, "whatever you say, El."

We're silent for a little while before I speak up again. "Kookie?"

"Yes?"

"I'm tired."

"I know," he stops at the door and opens it, letting us in before kicking it shut with his foot, "I'll get you into bed."

"I don't want to sleep, though." I whine when he makes his way upstairs.

"But you're tired," he goes down the hallway and into our room before setting me on the bed and crouching down to take my shoes off.

"So?" I reach down and run my hand through his hair, "maybe I wanna do something else?"

"What do you want to do?" He stands and kicks off his own shoes before going to the other side of the room to get out sweatpants.

"I dunno," I take my shirt and shorts off while he's turned the other way. In that time, he also changes into sweatpants and takes his own shirt off.