58| icecream

"How can you eat that stuff?" Namjoon asks Hoseok who is eating mint icecream.

"It's delicious," he frowns and licks it.

"You're so weird," Jessie says and bites her frozen treat. This, of course, gains everyone's attention.

"...Did you just..." Namjoon starts.

"Bite your icecream?" Seokjin finishes.

"Um, yes?" She raises a brow at them, "is there something wrong with that?"

Chaos ensues.

"Yes, of course theres something wrong with that!" Taehyung slaps the table.

"This is a disgrace to our friend group!" Yoongi tells her.

"Hey, hey, it's not that bad," Hoseok says over everyone making a fuss.

"I agree," I put my arm around her, "I've been her best friend for a while now and I'll admit, the first time I saw her bite her icecream, I was a little shocked, too."

"So now you just let it go?" Jimin waves his hands dramatically.

"Yes." I nod, "So you all should get over it."

"Oh, come on," Namjoon frowns, "We can't just get over this."

"I think it's fine," Hoseok puts his arm over her shoulders, "Those who bite their icecream are people, too."

"SHE'S A WITCH!" Taehyung shouts and everyone around us looks at our group.

"Pipe down, buddy, people are staring." Jungkook jabs his side with his elbow and Taehyung grabs his side, pulling a jokingly painful grimace.

"So I have two people on my side," Jess bites her icecream again and everyone gasps, "and the rest of you think I'm crazy."

"You're not just crazy, you also bite your icecream." Jimin jokes and we laugh.

"Don't discriminate against people who bite their icecream," she scrunches her brows together.

"You're the one who thinks biting it is okay!"

"Is everything over here alright?" An employee comes by.

"No! She bites her icecream like a maniac!" Taehyung points.

"Wow," she shifts her weight to one leg and looks down at Jessie, "That is kinda weird."

"You know what-"

»»»

Later, we decide on going to a club and now they're all fairly drunk except Jungkook and I.

Namjoon is desperately trying to find the bathroom, Seokjin is boasting about how wide his shoulders are, Yoongi is talking to his drink with his head in his palm, Hoseok is flirting with Jessie, who is flirting back, Jimin is successfully getting a girl's number, Taehyung's vibing with some chicks on the dance floor, and Jungkook is sitting with me at the bar.

"Oh my gosh, Jeon Jungkook!" A girl says from behind Jungkook and I see her clearly; Vera.

He turns and she comes up to us but only pays attention to him, "I haven't seen you in forever!" She exclaims loudly even though he's right in front of her.

"Uh... yeah!?" He tries to play along but it comes out as more confused than excited.

"Oh, sorry, I'm being quite loud." She lowers her volume and smiles, "so you're just out drinking with your friends?"

"I guess so," he says and sips his drink before putting it back down.

She leans on the bar facing him, which completely cuts between us so I can barely see him. "Well I like that you're free tonight," I can't see too well but she puts a hand on his shoulder, sliding down until she feels his bicep, "have you been working out?"