52| Oopsie Daisy

I try to apologize profusely to the DJ guy but Jungkook is quick to pull me away from the incident. "What are you doing? I need to say sorry, I-I'll pay for it!"

The crowd is getting riled up pretty quickly because the music shut off right before the beat dropped and I'm the only one to blame. "A-Are we not going back?" I ask but he doesn't turn around.

He pushes open the door and the light from the room blinds us. "We can't let them know it was you," Jungkook turns to me.

I'm glad he's at least still somewhat logical even when he's drunk because I am certainly not. "But why?" I whine and he holds my hand as we go to the elevator.

"Because that'll just make a whoooole lot of drama that no one will want to deal with in the morning." We step into the elevator and tears start filling the bottoms of my eyes.

"Are you crying?" He asks.

"No!" I reply dramatically and start to cry more, sniffing and wiping my eyes with my hands.

"Why are you crying, El?" He frowns and brushes my hair back.

"Because I wanna say sorryyyyy!" I sob and fall against the wall.

He pulls me to him without a word and we get off the elevator with me crying like an idiot. "Kookie~" I cry and he shushes me.

"You're gonna wake people up, quiet down." He whispers and so I start to whisper too.

"Well I wouldn't want that," I whisper and cling to his arm, "Do you think they know I ruined the DJ stand?"

"No, no. They don't know."

I start to cry again once we get to our room, "Awe fuck, what about those drinks you ordered? We didn't even drink them so the bartender-" I sniffle, "The bartender man had to make drinks for no one!"

"Shh," he opens the door and we go inside. "Just go into the bathroom, you need to get ready for bed."

"I'm not tired!" I yell but he hushes me again and guides me to the bathroom.

He gives me some clothes and then shuts the door so we're separated. Oh my gosh, where did he go? I ask myself drunkly.

Gosh, I am too drunk for this but here we go! Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Drunk Eliana:

"JUNGKOOOOOOK!" I sob loudly and fall to the floor, practically throwing a temper tantrum over the fact that I can't see him.

The door swings open and Jungkook's wide eyes find me on the floor, "Fucking hell, Ellie." He sighs when he sees that I'm completely fine.

"Stay in here~" I whine and throw the clothes Jungkook gave me on the floor next to me.

"I can't, that's weird." He denies but I start to cry again. "Don't start, Ellie, come on." He picks me up and sits me on the closed lid of the toilet.

"Don't leave, Kookie." A tear slips down my cheek.

"I'll be right outside the door," he brushes the tears away with his thumbs, "Don't worry."

"Okay." I say quietly and nod like a child.

He slowly leaves my side and shuts the door but as soon as I hear it latch I have my drunk meltdown again.

"You're gonna wake everyone up," Jungkook comes back in immediately.

I sob anyway and he sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose impatiently, "Ellie, I can't be in here when you're changing."

I pout and sink to the floor dramatically, my dress probably riding up a bit but I don't notice or care.

"Fine." He turns around, "But I'm not looking." He stuffs his face into the corner of the room and I come back from my drunk meltdown.