75| The Quadruple Date

In the morning, we all load into the RV and drive to the dorms, still having a blast even on the way back.

We arrive around four in the afternoon, and after we unpack our things at the dorms, all of us hang out at Seokjin's dorm.

"That was really fun," I smile and slouch against the couch, "when are we going back?"

"This summer," Namjoon says and examines an Oreo before popping it into his mouth.

"I can't wait," Jessie giggles, "it was so much fun."

"Next time maybe we can bring the jet skis along," Seokjin suggests and the whole group agrees including Namjoon, the son of the owners.

"Can I drive next time?" Joon asks.

"You'd probably forget the keys somewhere, or you'd crash," Jimin smirks and shakes his head, "no way."

"I wouldn't forget the keys," he crosses his arms over his chest.

"You forget something every time we go somewhere."

The rest of the group nods in agreement and Namjoon rolls his eyes before leaning on the counter, muttering an "I don't do that."

Seconds later, Taehyung opens the door with a girl over his shoulder and his boxy smile on full display.

"Put me down, Tae!" She scolds with a Scottish accent.

The group looks between him and each other trying to figure out who this girl is, but all of us seem confused.

He puts the girl down and she stands at about my height with long, lavender-colored hair. She adjusts her black leather jacket before turning around to face us, showing off her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Everyone, this is Hannah," Taehyung introduces and she greets us with a oddly cold expression.

"Hi," we all go through one by one and introduce ourselves.

"Where are you from?" Yoongi asks and she stuffs her hands into the pockets of her jacket.

"Scottland," she answers, "I'm studying abroad here."

"Awe cool, what's your major?" Namjoon asks curiously.

"Visual arts," she nods proudly, "the best major."

"No way~" the group gets riled up and jokes about how their own majors are superior.

"All of your majors are just fine as long as you're not a history major," she chuckles and I immediately stop laughing.

Instead, I frown a little while everyone else is still playing around.

"History majors are the worst!" She exclaims, "they're choosing the easiest major just to graduate and say they have a degree in something."

I roll my eyes at her blatant rudeness toward my major and stay quiet. I glance over to Jungkook and Jessie; even they are laughing.

"Yeah, history majors are so boring," Hoseok plays into what she said and nudges my arm playfully but I'm not playing anymore.

After a while of lighthearted chat back and forth between the people in front of me, it comes to a stop when Jungkook speaks up.